Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Empty Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Hey there muh peeps! Well, I got a little bit bored, so I decided to go ahead and buy myself a tournament! I've been wanting to host one for a while now, and what better time than now? So, this will be a 16 man tournament, with a few special rules in it. A hint to these special rules is in the title...you get it? Oh, you don't? Well jeez, I guess tell you. It's based heavily on luck. There, you happy? So yeah, based verrry heavily on luck. My thought process was this: "The whole game is basically based on luck, so why not get everybody mad by making a tournament based completely on luck? Mwahahaha!" Okay, so it wasn't exactly like that, but it was similar...kind of...maybe just a little...or not at all. Whatever, just read these rules and forget about it.

Rules:
• Once the 16-Man Signup is over with, I'm going to randomly assign you a deck by using a list randomizer.
• You must use the deck assigned to you by the randomizer, any duelist that has been discovered to be using an unassigned deck will be eliminated immediately and his/her opponent will advance to the next round.
• Now here's the thing, I don't have the decks for you to use! You get to interpret the deck yourself, and you just have to send the decklist to me so that I know you're not cheating your way to victory.
AE; Getting assigned Lightsworn and playing Chaos Dragons.
• It is Single Elimination format.

Banlist:
• No Stall, Burn, Exodia, FTK, or Mill.
• No Deck Changing in between Duels or Rounds.
• TCG and OCG allowed.

Your Possible Decks:
1) • Zombies
2) • Frog Monarch / Lancer Frogs
3) • Gravekeeper's
4) • Rock Stun
5) • Gladiator Beast
6) • Hunder
7) • Prophecy
8) • Lightsworn
9) • Evol
10) • Blackwing
11) • X-Saber
12) • Psychic
13) • Worms
14) • Dragunity
15) • Aliens
16) • Malefic Skill Drain

Sign-Up Sheet (TWA Username - DN Username - Time Zone)

• Oz - coltendude - GMT -5
• MemorySP - ~MemorySP~ - GMT -5
• Eheroduelist - Eheroduelist - GMT -5
• Niko327 - Niko327 - GMT -5
• Key - Rule Shark - New England (need timezone)
•!!!! REL1NQUISHED - ! ! Weevil Underworld - GMT -5
• Phoenix King (Cryo Kid) - lewis_emilio - GMT -5

Last edited by Oz on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : adding peeps to sign-up list)

2Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Empty Re: Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:36 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Alright, Im in.

~MemorySP~

GMT-5

3Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Empty Re: Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:28 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
It really is luck-based... most of the decks aren't even in the same tier x.x sign me up I guess, best to just try and have fun with whatever ya get.

4Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Empty Re: Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
I'm game.
Eheroduelist
GMT -5

5Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Empty Re: Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:12 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
I'll play I suppose, mind I do not know what a time zone is so I'll just say in the area i live in.

Key - Rule Shark - New England USA

One question, do we make the deck, send it to you and then you randomly give it to someone else?

6Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Empty Re: Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Shane

Shane
Administrator
Administrator
Key wrote:I'll play I suppose, mind I do not know what a time zone is so I'll just say in the area i live in.

Key - Rule Shark - New England USA

One question, do we make the deck, send it to you and then you randomly give it to someone else?

Once the tourney is filled up; you guys will need to wait for him to tell you what type of deck you can use. He's given a list on the OP. After he gives you the deck type, you must make the deck yourself and send him the recipe. That way nobody can cheat by using cheap decks.

So to sum it up: you make the deck yourself and you duel with the same deck you made.

Understand?

http://www.toonworldacademy.net

7Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Empty Re: Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:08 am

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Ah okay, yes, I got confused because the title and the list, I was like....what?

But yeah thanks ;D

8Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Empty Re: Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:19 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
lewis[underscore]emilio

typing that word is getting annpying

GMT -5

When you sign me up put Phoenix King as my name ima be changing back to that soon

9Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Empty Re: Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
don't post if you're not signing up.

10Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Empty Re: Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:47 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
I did sign up

And you just did what you said not to lol

11Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Empty Re: Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:45 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Bump
Nobody? Come on, mang!

12Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Empty Re: Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:25 pm

TDS

TDS
You forced me D: it just looks so awesome so im joining :3

13Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Empty Re: Wow! You got so lucky, dude. Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:30 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
I'm bribing Oz with 503 tc to get the saber deck

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]