Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Empty Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:01 am

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
https://i.imgur.com/xY3uv.png

Yeah, yeah dis meh deck. Beaten the best in my clan and the leader :I

So u no....gimme the criticing and stuff

2Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Empty Re: Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:21 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
You mean Malefic Geartown...?

-Idk why you would run three Gadjitron, specials from grave too.
-You don't need that many MSTs in Malefics.
-Where is all the backrow...?

3Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Empty Re: Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:25 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Also where's your Monster Reborn?

4Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Empty Re: Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:30 am

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
No need for reborn when I run necrovalley, I run three because 3 happens to be my fave number, I dont need backrow because I have gears and mst heavy etc etc, also no not malefic geartown, because the only reason I run geartown is because I need the field spells

-aka they got a nice effect and combo together-

5Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Empty Re: Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:34 am

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
people don't seem seem think of the long run, WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE NECRO VALLEY, or the opponent MST'S IT.

You can use Reborn in it, it doesn't hurt anything

6Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Empty Re: Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:38 am

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
I really just don't need it. ._. And I do think of the long run, I think of every possibility out there. Somethings people don't even realize. I know the weakness of all my decks, and believe me there is a lot. I just don't need a monster reborn
if I did, I would use it. Right? I mean obvious!

7Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Empty Re: Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:42 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Address my points.

8Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Empty Re: Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:53 am

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
I already did, why don't you read back?

9Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Empty Re: Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:37 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Key wrote:I really just don't need it. ._. And I do think of the long run, I think of every possibility out there. Somethings people don't even realize. I know the weakness of all my decks, and believe me there is a lot. I just don't need a monster reborn
if I did, I would use it. Right? I mean obvious!
fail
You didn't adress his points.

10Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Empty Re: Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:56 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
If you really want to run 3 Gadjiltron, at least 2 Trade Ins are required for drawpower.

11Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Empty Re: Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:59 am

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Key wrote:No need for reborn when I run necrovalley, I run three because 3 happens to be my fave number, I dont need backrow because I have gears and mst heavy etc etc, also no not malefic geartown, because the only reason I run geartown is because I need the field spells

-aka they got a nice effect and combo together-

Lol, yes I did ._.

and I've been thinking on putting the trade-ins in, just not sure wut to take out, maybe 1 mst and 1 terra, just not sure :I

12Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Empty Re: Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:00 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Explanation of no backrow in Malefics makes no sense...

13Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Empty Re: Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:20 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Instead of explaining my reasons, im just gunna say not enough space

just for u simple minded folk

14Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Empty Re: Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
*facepalm*
Fine, I'll say it simply for you, this is meh at best.

15Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Empty Re: Grave Malefics....so original -._-. Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
;P it looks nubbish, but its much better then it appears xD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum