Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SCRAPS Empty SCRAPS Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm

azdugonban

azdugonban
Houseless
Houseless
SCRAPS QQTAu

I have rarely ever seen a scrap duel, so im not realy sure witch cards are good...
What i can tell you, is that this deck realy works and its pretty consistent.

Any help would be realy apreciated.

2SCRAPS Empty Re: SCRAPS Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:24 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
I've never played scraps but its probably good to look up some deck profiles on Youtube to get a sense on how to build it. Don't netdeck though xD

3SCRAPS Empty Re: SCRAPS Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Pandora

Pandora
Houseless
Houseless
I played scraps for a year.. This list is really bad.. no offense. Go net-deck someone and change it around.

4SCRAPS Empty Re: SCRAPS Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:54 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Pandy, you might wanna tell him what's wrong with it and why.

Cough*yourateacher*Cough

5SCRAPS Empty Re: SCRAPS Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Pandora

Pandora
Houseless
Houseless
Can I just give him my list...

Alright... Lets give this a shot.

The main combo in scraps is to scrapstorm a scrap beat. This way you can dump a chimera, then when beast gets destroyed, you can add chimera to hand. This sets up a your grave, + a scrap dragon next turn (and a draw). Scrap Dragon is the boss monster in scrap decks.

Somethings to know about scraps:
- Scrap Dragon's effect can trigger another scrap monster on the field when destroyed
- Chimera can only be used for a scrap synchro
- When you summon chimera, don't feel like you must synchro, you can bait out a scrapstorm, or a horn of the phantom beast.

Searcher can be teched at 1, I teched one, 3 is way too many.

Orth should be ran at 1 in my most builds, becomes a dead quick. Don't worry about not drawing it, scrapyard is at 3.

Breaker can also be ran at 1 if you want, but I don't suggest 2. Add more traps, in my experience scraps need the protection.

I'll expand on this later.

6SCRAPS Empty Re: SCRAPS Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:34 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Orthros should stay 3, If u have chimera but no beast then just summon anything with chimera -> beast to get our dragon.

7SCRAPS Empty Re: SCRAPS Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Pandora

Pandora
Houseless
Houseless
! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED wrote:Orthros should stay 3, If u have chimera but no beast then just summon anything with chimera -> beast to get our dragon.

Scrapyard is at 3, you'll def have beast, then once you get beast in grave (by storm, by battle, by synchro, whatever), all the orth's are dead.

8SCRAPS Empty Re: SCRAPS Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:00 am

azdugonban

azdugonban
Houseless
Houseless
searcher has been realy usefull, but yh, 3 is a litle too much, gona keep him at 2.
Same for orthos, he always ends up emptiyng my hand. I would realy apreciate some help on the side deck.

9SCRAPS Empty Re: SCRAPS Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:08 am

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Okay, now its my input turn XD

Scraps themselves can be used in many many many ways, I remember a certain teacher's lesson on them :U:

From what I learned, they use the grave and stuff.

-2 Grandsoil <- he's good but his eff where he leaves the field plus you need exactly 5 unlike lightrays and stuff

Orthos at 1 or 2 not 3

Searcher at 2 (he is good though so side 1)

Other then that fill the empty spots with other monsters you could put in there and they wouldn't effect it at all, Gigantes, Birdman <- cards like those

Razz?

10SCRAPS Empty Re: SCRAPS Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:35 am

azdugonban

azdugonban
Houseless
Houseless
grandsoil has been REALY good so far, in some cases beter then scrap dragon, so he is staying.
skiping a bp when he leaves the field is not a problem, since so far he never did.
duels usualy end the turn he gets sumoned, or the one after that.
and, its very easy to manipulate the number of earths in grave so sumoning him is not a problem.

So i still have 2 spots open with the -1 orthos -1 searcher. i dont realy like gigantes. he banishes a scrap witch isnt realy good and he must get destroyed by batle to get his eff... I dont see the point of runing birdman.
i was thinking about safe zone, since i run 3 mst and scrap dragon, but i would rather add monsters..

11SCRAPS Empty Re: SCRAPS Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:51 am

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
ah, I see. I run giga for instant syn or xyz

Earth and he is lv 4 and doesnt take any normal summon

He also helps with manipulation.

12SCRAPS Empty Re: SCRAPS Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Lollipop Fox

Lollipop Fox
Houseless
Houseless
Might I suggest using Scrap Golem? He's really good in the grave for when your Scrap Dragon is destroyed. You can just bring Golem back from the grave and use his effect to summon a Goblin, and there you have a brand new Scrap Dragon. C:

I would also suggest running 3 Scrap Dragons. All Scrap decks should.

Other monsters I would suggest are Cyber Dragon, Meklord Emperor Wisel, and Summoner Monk.

http://www.lollipop-fox.tumblr.com

13SCRAPS Empty Re: SCRAPS Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:12 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
monk is important, You should also consider taking out a few searchers. 3 can get slot at times. An interesting tech card is chain dog. He can be used for synchros and also he's lvl 4 which gets you a free shock master. (If you xyz with chain dog then detach him he goes back to the grave) very easy to recycle in scraps.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum