Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mermail's p_p So not expected! Empty Mermail's p_p So not expected! Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:38 am

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Mermail's p_p So not expected! BEGSn

Tips?
Wins 12
Losses 3
Losses against, Macro Bunneh, and two mix non-themed decks.

Wins - Mixes, Heroes, Frogs, Bunneh, Mermails, Some sort of xyz deck etc

Tips? (again?)

2Mermail's p_p So not expected! Empty Re: Mermail's p_p So not expected! Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
I'm clueless why you would main deck Imperial Iron Wall, you're not gonna face that many Macro Rabbits, and only one isn't going to make a huge differences when they have MST.
Other than that, the deck's kewl, I've always liked more pure Mermails more than the oh-so common Merlanteans.

3Mermail's p_p So not expected! Empty Re: Mermail's p_p So not expected! Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
I didn't really want to use the atlanteans but they just blend so well :/

And I main Iron Wall because it stops so many decks, plus it works well for bait, aka have them waste a mst or heavy

4Mermail's p_p So not expected! Empty Re: Mermail's p_p So not expected! Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:02 am

TDS

TDS
Its meh p_p

5Mermail's p_p So not expected! Empty Re: Mermail's p_p So not expected! Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:57 am

PhotonDragon12345

PhotonDragon12345
Industrial Illusions
Industrial Illusions
3 dragoons boi. It's the main searcher. And i think the deck is too situational. and yes there really is no point in maining imperial wall because there aren't too many banish decks out there. try the genex undine and controller thing.

6Mermail's p_p So not expected! Empty Re: Mermail's p_p So not expected! Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:06 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
https://i.imgur.com/RjqDo.png
The deck I use in wars and that got me to 1400 rating. Feel free to netdeck. You're welcome.

7Mermail's p_p So not expected! Empty Re: Mermail's p_p So not expected! Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:08 am

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
PhotonDragon12345 wrote:3 dragoons boi. It's the main searcher. And i think the deck is too situational. and yes there really is no point in maining imperial wall because there aren't too many banish decks out there. try the genex undine and controller thing.

Guess what Very Happy It isn't a mermail atlantean deck, well else would I use so little? Again and I'm tired of explaining this, I like iron wall it saved me loads of times p_p

@kyonaru, I dont netdeck your build seems a lot meta ish XD neatz :3 but no, I dont netdeck so p_p....merp derp

8Mermail's p_p So not expected! Empty Re: Mermail's p_p So not expected! Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:44 pm

PhotonDragon12345

PhotonDragon12345
Industrial Illusions
Industrial Illusions
oh ok then. And how exactly does imperial save time? If i were you i would take that out and put another morray of greed

but cool deck.

9Mermail's p_p So not expected! Empty Re: Mermail's p_p So not expected! Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:22 pm

TDS

TDS
Oh wait Very Happy you dont have deep sea diva O_o

10Mermail's p_p So not expected! Empty Re: Mermail's p_p So not expected! Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:30 pm

PhotonDragon12345

PhotonDragon12345
Industrial Illusions
Industrial Illusions
deep sea diva be useless if its pure mermail

11Mermail's p_p So not expected! Empty Re: Mermail's p_p So not expected! Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:38 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
If your going ocg, Add dine. She's an instant rank 3 or she can re-use linde.

12Mermail's p_p So not expected! Empty Re: Mermail's p_p So not expected! Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:30 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Not expected?

LOL they're Tier 1 and they win.

13Mermail's p_p So not expected! Empty Re: Mermail's p_p So not expected! Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
MemorySP wrote:Not expected?

LOL they're Tier 1 and they win.

Its called sarcasm p________p

Also @Relly, I sided her I think I'd have to look back at the list. I don't know if I'd get the chance to use her the way I wanna :/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum