Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Took me about a minute... Empty Took me about a minute... Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:09 am

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Took me about a minute... DheU6Sd

XD

2Took me about a minute... Empty Re: Took me about a minute... Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:26 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Yeah you should add more effects.

3Took me about a minute... Empty Re: Took me about a minute... Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
Syrufit wrote:Yeah you should add more effects.

What he said, :< 4/10

4Took me about a minute... Empty Re: Took me about a minute... Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:17 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Honestly people are looking way too much into the technicality of the picture and not the aesthetic aspect.
Maybe a dusty clipping mask.
6/10

5Took me about a minute... Empty Re: Took me about a minute... Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:14 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
4/10

Text render BG

blan lol

6Took me about a minute... Empty Re: Took me about a minute... Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Best copy->paste->edit I've seen in a while.

5/10

7Took me about a minute... Empty Re: Took me about a minute... Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:13 pm

ThatGuy5

ThatGuy5
Houseless
Houseless
4/10

8Took me about a minute... Empty Re: Took me about a minute... Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Fun Fact: I hate it when people put rating, I never ask for advice this is in the SHOWCASE so stop telling me what I need to do, do you not think I no this? Because if so then you're stupid :|

So stop rating my work e.e it annoys me.

9Took me about a minute... Empty Re: Took me about a minute... Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:46 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Call is copy and paste work, Doesn't realize all the "art" people post here is just a pasted in render and a bunch of pasted in c4d's
-Like i said, too many people are focusing on the technical aspect.

10Took me about a minute... Empty Re: Took me about a minute... Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:09 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED wrote:Call is copy and paste work, Doesn't realize all the "art" people post here is just a pasted in render and a bunch of pasted in c4d's

Acts like he knows what a GFXer does.

We do a lot more than just paste stuff.

And whats the point of posting stuff and not getting advice.

11Took me about a minute... Empty Re: Took me about a minute... Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:11 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Look at any of the graphics people post on this site. It's a render and a bunch of other things pasted in. If that weren't the case the gfx would actually be "original" Unless your the one that takes the time to make the c4ds, brushes, and render then how can you really call it your own? Your just putting other peoples work together and then not even considering if it just plain old looks nice or not.

12Took me about a minute... Empty Re: Took me about a minute... Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:20 am

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Phoenix King wrote:
! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED wrote:Call is copy and paste work, Doesn't realize all the "art" people post here is just a pasted in render and a bunch of pasted in c4d's

Acts like he knows what a GFXer does.

We do a lot more than just paste stuff.

And whats the point of posting stuff and not getting advice.

I would never go to you people for advice, because imo you aren't very good. If I wanted advice I would go to my father.

And if thats the case I'll simply stop posting e.e

13Took me about a minute... Empty Re: Took me about a minute... Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:40 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Relin has a point. The only "original" thing we do in our sigs is using soft round brushes to make lighting (I do that, idk about you guys).

Anyhow, Key, if you want constructive criticism from GFX pros you should go to Animerenders and ask for advice there. As for myself, I can give you few tutorials with tips on how to improve your sigs. If you're not using Photoshop, then start using it now. Making good sigs with Gimp is nearly impossible, and only people who have been using it for years can really make anything good out of it. Criticism is a good thing, but you shouldn't be searching for it in TWA since few people do GFX here. Although I do agree replies with only a rating on them are annoying, that's all you're gonna get from the people here. Sure we might not be good, but people like me or Shane that have been working with PS for years could give you good advice on how to improve with it.

Also, you guys should stop arguing, and Phoenix, as an Admin you should try to prevent arguments, not encourage them by replying in that way.
My mini-mod work here is done.

14Took me about a minute... Empty Re: Took me about a minute... Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:09 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Actually, there is someone on DA that is excellent with Gimp. go find staxx

15Took me about a minute... Empty Re: Took me about a minute... Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
But I don't wanna get better, I wanna keep them simple and natural~ the way I like them~

16Took me about a minute... Empty Re: Took me about a minute... Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:29 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Good to see someone with the right attitude.

17Took me about a minute... Empty Re: Took me about a minute... Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:38 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
If you don't want critism or advice or rating.

Then say don't rate, don't give advice, on the opening page.

Make it clear you don't want it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum