Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Abit Dead Dont Ya Think Empty Abit Dead Dont Ya Think Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:25 am

Utopia Legend

Utopia Legend
Houseless
Houseless
I can see TWA has been dead latley i know you all know this but i figured ide put out some ideas. Go on a mass recruiting and give rewards to the people that do recruit have a thread where people that recruit post and then the person they recruited confirm. Affiliate yourself some more with other Academies i mean im in many i can get our name out there :) im here for the academy 24/7 basically whatever you need PM me im here for every last one of you

2Abit Dead Dont Ya Think Empty Re: Abit Dead Dont Ya Think Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:57 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
We already do that.
Also, sure you can go around advertising if you want.

3Abit Dead Dont Ya Think Empty Re: Abit Dead Dont Ya Think Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:54 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
Such an original idea! Don't you think the administrators of this wonderful forum already discussed this? Recruit as you want, Hell spam. We have things planned for the future and are in the making. Read other thread just like the one you posted here, all have the same response. You glad you wasted my time?

4Abit Dead Dont Ya Think Empty Re: Abit Dead Dont Ya Think Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:48 pm

Utopia Legend

Utopia Legend
Houseless
Houseless
Look im sorry that this has been said before and Im sorry if I "wasted your time" but i was just getting thoughts across ok please dont snap at me :/.

5Abit Dead Dont Ya Think Empty Re: Abit Dead Dont Ya Think Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
In the overall scheme of things, everything, including blame, falls on staff. I have personally failed recently in trying to keep activity up.

However, my slightly humorous lack of activity is not entirely to blame: we're still deep into the school year. So, activity is likely to be painfully low around these times. Summer will be an all-out activity boost for everyone.

This doesn't excuse my personal inactivity much, but I try my best to manage this place when necessary. :)

6Abit Dead Dont Ya Think Empty Re: Abit Dead Dont Ya Think Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:09 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
As far as activity goes, staff is continuously planning events that will try to carry us into the summer, and we plan (and hope) that with the large amount of free time summer has in store activity will be boosted.

And sorry he snapped at you Utopia, I'm sure the current state of things has many people frustrated.

7Abit Dead Dont Ya Think Empty Re: Abit Dead Dont Ya Think Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:19 pm

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
Why you nabs so inactive :>

Be more active, like me :S

In all truth though, I could help you but I iz lazy :S

8Abit Dead Dont Ya Think Empty Re: Abit Dead Dont Ya Think Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Hey, sorry for being absent for a while, just haven't really been interested in Yugioh as much as I used to. Also most of the threads that were around here were pretty boring to me XD

I still poke my head in once in awhile, although I don't post. Yugioh has just been going downhill with the new decks coming out. Ever see Judgment Spellbooks and E-Dragons duel each other? it's literally just a competition to see who can't stop the next OTK attempt.

Once my classes are done for the semester (week of May 6th), I'll be around to help if you guys need it. I feel a full re-work would be healthy at this point, possibly adding in sections of discussion for other TCGs (MTG, Pokemon, etc.)and possibly competitive gaming like League of Legends or Pokemon games, or fighting games like Smash bros./street fighter/etc.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]