Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
With the taste of World of Prohecy still very much fresh in my brain :nodrama: , I discovered the newest TCG exclusive card, and from what I've seen, its not bad :ohsnap: :
(I had seen the konami websites confirmation first, so here is the site):
http://www.konami.com/yugioh/articles/?p=4824

(for the wikia site): http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Trifortressops

attribute: DARK
Types: Machine/Effect
Level: 6
ATK/DEF: 1600/2800

Eff:
During either player’s turn, if your opponent Summoned 3 or more monsters this turn: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Special Summoned this way, it is unaffected by other card effects, but loses 500 DEF during each player’s Standby Phase.

I find this interesting, to say the least. I see a few uses for it, but I don't think it is flexible enough to fit every deck. But the decks it do fit in, it can be pretty useful :@yep: . Discuss?

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
I was told it was anti-EDragons OTK card, since it has the defense to hold up against all the EDrag's ATK.

I mean I'm personally inclined to disagree since most EDrags I've played against tend to Xyz into some pretty screwed up stuff, but meh.

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
Honestly, it's not a good card. You start out with this monster after he summons E-dragons, he loses 500 every turn. Not to mention that he can easily be destroyed after only 2 turns by a simple monster.

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
I mean Battle Fader would probably be a better tech, but it's better than being outright obliterated in one turn.

-sigh- Konami sucks at making normal cards nowadays.
Either it's relatively useless or it's overpowered as hell.

Has Konami ever heard of a thing called "balance"?

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
I really don't find this card bad at all :sus: . It can help against decks that can swarm a lot, which is quite a few decks. While, true, it won't end the BP, its large def. stops monsters most if the time. I can definitely see this in decks focused on tributing or synchro based decks, considering its level. :@yep:

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
I mean I just personally don't see more value in this card than most techs that function in that way.
I'm not saying the card in itself is bad, but there are more cards out there that can do better things.

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
summon gate/field are much better options.

XxDustxFlarexX

XxDustxFlarexX
Houseless
Houseless
It's supposed to be a LaDD counter on summon, and will instantly drain LaDDs attack to 300. With the mini elemental dragons confirmed, the car might just see play.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum