Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
Apparently, Konami loves cheap archetypes :isee:. I have now recieved word that prophecy's are getting MORE support! 😡 :
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Spellbook_of_Miracles
Spellbook of miracles:

Target 1 Spellcaster-Type Xyz Monster in your Graveyard and up to 2 of your banished "Spellbook" Spell Cards; Special Summon that monster, and if you do, attach the targeted "Spellbook" Spell Card(s) to it as Xyz Material. You can only activate 1 "Spellbook of Miracles" per turn.

In my opinion, this isn't the thing that is truly irking me, as prophecies have better support, and I honestly dont know if they would even touch it. What is irking me is that the E-dragons, now known as Dragon Rulers, are getting directly imported! :meanlook: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lord_of_the_Tachyon_Galaxy
This deck is very annoying, and now we have to face it sooner that expected. :hitler: Thoughts?

XxDustxFlarexX

XxDustxFlarexX
Houseless
Houseless
This has been known for about 3 days. Mermails and Prophecy each get their own exclusive, but the exclusives are subpar, if not worse. Prophecy and Elemental Dragons are receiving all their support. The meta is about to turn into the OCG with one major change. Fire Fists are gone. So when this pack becomes released, this is going to be a living hell. Evilswarms also will be played even more, because they counter all 3 other meta decks, since Fire Fists won't be very powerful without Chicken, Vulcan, or Sirius.

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Let Tier 0 begin.

XxDustxFlarexX

XxDustxFlarexX
Houseless
Houseless
Eheroduelist wrote:Let Tier 0 begin.

Honestly, I was hoping to get another few months out of the game, but I guess it gives us hope that they will be hit in September? Probably just false hope though...

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
:ohsnap: I'm going to be honest, I'm horrified. My favorite decks are going to be slaughtered by incredibly cheap and immensely overpowered decks. 😡 I just hope we get a very, VERY good anti-meta card, and soon.

XxDustxFlarexX

XxDustxFlarexX
Houseless
Houseless
I play Dragunity and Fire Fist. I'm basically praying that for the sake that Dragunity still are competitive somewhat in the OCG and top occasionally will make them usable, and that Fire Fists will still be playable without Chicken. The sad thing is, in a balanced meta, Dragunity with Tempest should be close to tier 1.

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
playing gusta/reptiliannes/quasar mainly and other random stuff.

i do demand a nerf of mermails/abyss decks rather than prophecy/spellbook.

you can just put imprisoning mirror's in your side-deck against those prohpecy dudes. Very Happy

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
Can't put an imprisoning mirror on Dragon rulers. What about them? :hitler: .

AtticusVL

AtticusVL
Teacher
Teacher
Eh, I stopped caring after I saw they're getting "The World". MTG for the win.

XxDustxFlarexX

XxDustxFlarexX
Houseless
Houseless
Lol, Konami obviously doesn't like old yugioh.

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
And how, and its not fair to the people who play them :@yep: .

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum