Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1TWA Administration Q&A - Page 2 Empty TWA Administration Q&A Sat May 04, 2013 2:52 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
First topic message reminder :

Hey Guys! We here at staff thought that since we (staff) communicate with each other every day, and to help you guys enjoy TWA to its full capacity by getting to know us better, the TWA Administration has decided to answer some of your questions about us.
For example, how we got into Yu-Gi-Oh, what type of education do you have, etc, etc.
Nothing too inappropriate, we wanna keep this a clean topic (and yes because we are that awesome).
(Troll questions will be met with deletions of said questions and a warning.)

Admins who are willing to Answer questions:
Fin Fin
Fluffytots
Eheroduelist
Ex-AdminSyrufit
Amer
Mutual(Might):
Memory

How to post:
Code:

Which Admin Are You Asking: ___,
Question:________

(Spell/grammar/code checked by Eheroduelist)

Last edited by Fin Fin on Sat May 04, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

26TWA Administration Q&A - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA Administration Q&A Sun May 05, 2013 1:38 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Fin Fin wrote:Which Admin Are You Asking:Ehero
Question:How did you get into yugioh
I started out playing when I was really young, (yes, this means I had no clue what I was doing) and I played a deck of random cards for the most part. My favorite card used to be Toon Alligator, and my troll card was Penguin Soldier.
Thing is, I thought Penguin Soldier could use it's effect and target itself when it was attacked and flipped; making it a horrendous troll card.
I found out later how wrong I really was and lol'd.

27TWA Administration Q&A - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA Administration Q&A Sun May 05, 2013 1:46 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Just a question:
Why can we only ask admins/ex-admins?

28TWA Administration Q&A - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA Administration Q&A Sun May 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Because we are the all knowing force of everything :p

29TWA Administration Q&A - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA Administration Q&A Sun May 05, 2013 2:14 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED wrote:Just a question:

Because the thread is called TWA Administration Q&A.
You can make a staff one if you want to..

30TWA Administration Q&A - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA Administration Q&A Sun May 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Fin Fin wrote:
! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED wrote:Just a question:

Because the thread is called TWA Administration Q&A.
You can make a staff one if you want to..

Administration = staff Very Happy

31TWA Administration Q&A - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA Administration Q&A Sun May 05, 2013 7:50 pm

XxDustxFlarexX

XxDustxFlarexX
Houseless
Houseless
What about teachers because we administer tests, right? :P

32TWA Administration Q&A - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA Administration Q&A Sun May 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
XxDustxFlarexX wrote:What about teachers because we administer tests, right? :P

Guess so, free random questions!

33TWA Administration Q&A - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA Administration Q&A Sun May 05, 2013 8:01 pm

XxDustxFlarexX

XxDustxFlarexX
Houseless
Houseless
I might make a thread for that tomorrow lol, also might as well post it here, because I'd rather not start a new thread, but can you change the maximum posts per page to closer to 20, honestly, it's annoying scrolling through the forum since threads become 2+ pages long so quickly

34TWA Administration Q&A - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA Administration Q&A Sun May 05, 2013 8:09 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
XxDustxFlarexX wrote:I might make a thread for that tomorrow lol, also might as well post it here, because I'd rather not start a new thread, but can you change the maximum posts per page to closer to 20, honestly, it's annoying scrolling through the forum since threads become 2+ pages long so quickly

Changed it to 15

35TWA Administration Q&A - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA Administration Q&A Sun May 05, 2013 8:13 pm

XxDustxFlarexX

XxDustxFlarexX
Houseless
Houseless
That's a lot better, thanks, it was like near impossible to scroll through the forum on my iPod lol.

36TWA Administration Q&A - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA Administration Q&A Sun May 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I'm using a 4-year old iPod and it works like flat bread

37TWA Administration Q&A - Page 2 Empty Re: TWA Administration Q&A Tue May 07, 2013 11:10 am

TDS

TDS
Too fin's answer: Admin at MCA led it to great things and Ik how to handle coding and what not~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum