Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mist Harpies Empty Mist Harpies Tue May 14, 2013 7:47 pm

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
so the past week after getting more into newer cards, i made a harpie deck, after i discovered that new harpie cards are out.

i always wanted a competetive harpie deck, ever since "metal raiders" and now here it is, after so many years:

Mist Harpies Ygopro_vs_7399

the most common 2 moves are summoning "harpie channeler", discard a harpie card for pet dragon and bring out a rank 7 XYZ or play "divine wind of the mist valley" --> summon harpie dancer --> special summon from deck after using harpie dancer --> rank 4 or 7 XYZ, depending of which monster you've summoned by the effect of divine wind.

also a nice combo is summoner monk + hysteric sign...nice reload of monsters. Very Happy

i've put in the wind e-dragon after i actually discovered how they work. (tl;dr lol)
they seriously should all be limited and be used for earth/wind/fire/water-only decks as backup. (finally...light and dark got all the banish-to-summon support until now)

didn't throw in any have hysteric partys, because i would need to wait a turn to activate it...i wanna play this deck more aggressive and fast.

still tweaking and fixing every few duels.

so, what do you think? any suggestions?
i gladly take on all your constructive criticism. Very Happy

2Mist Harpies Empty Re: Mist Harpies Thu May 16, 2013 11:11 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
I like it :3 Ima netdeck this sht and test it out a bit for ya and see what I think.

3Mist Harpies Empty Re: Mist Harpies Fri May 17, 2013 2:43 am

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
go for it. Very Happy

have beaten anything except mermails so far. (it's a curse...i'd still loose against mermails if i have all the 5 exodia pieces at my starting hand)

haven't dueled spellbooks yet with it...i hope that i never will.

i can handle verz, every rabbit kind of deck, inzektors, e-dragons...but spellbooks and mermails...dayum, if they won't release a banlist that fixes those and balanace older meta decks (some banned/limited cards are banned/limited for no reason atm), i'll simply ragequit on any mermail/spellbok deck upon sight. Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum