Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Spark is gone Empty The Spark is gone Wed May 15, 2013 8:26 pm

XxDustxFlarexX

XxDustxFlarexX
Houseless
Houseless
I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but I feel like for a week or so there was a small spark where older members were coming back, but I think that the forum right now is less active then when I joined. I think the forum reboot may turn members away from coming back and make the forum look inactive, but that could also mean that more users will want to join. Regardless, I'd like to still try and help out TWA.

2The Spark is gone Empty Re: The Spark is gone Wed May 15, 2013 8:29 pm

AtticusVL

AtticusVL
Teacher
Teacher
I feel the same.

3The Spark is gone Empty Re: The Spark is gone Wed May 15, 2013 8:33 pm

Spade

Spade
Houseless
Houseless
I also had a feeling that the forum was starting to become active again aswell but then it sort of died out but i will still be around to help if needed also

4The Spark is gone Empty Re: The Spark is gone Wed May 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus
When i created TWA, i hoped to bring users together to share the experience of playing my card game. It is true that over the course of a few months, less and less users are signing on to enjoy what we have to offer. Hopefully the reload will bring back a few members, and bring a whole new variety of users to share TWA. I appreciate it that my staff has followed my dream, to involve themselves in creating a community for users to communicate and enjoy Duel Monsters. Lets relight the spark huh?
The Spark is gone 1w1bxf821ruere8rhi0i

5The Spark is gone Empty Re: The Spark is gone Wed May 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Activity is likely going to drop between now and the reload due to the ceasing of all events, tournaments, etc, in order to initiate the reload.
Basically you guys can enjoy what TWA has to offer until the reload finishes; which with any luck should only last (at the most) a week.

6The Spark is gone Empty Re: The Spark is gone Fri May 17, 2013 2:49 am

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
the forum never was active since i'm here.
haven't found anyone to duel with via YGOPro Percy either...except 3 duels with XxDustxFlarexX from which his YGOPro crashed during 2 of them.

still hoping for the future. Very Happy

maybe the forum should focus a bit more around YGOpro to deliver both DN and YGOPro users the same amount of happy fun time. Very Happy

7The Spark is gone Empty Re: The Spark is gone Fri May 17, 2013 3:56 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
wauwi wrote:the forum never was active since i'm here.
haven't found anyone to duel with via YGOPro Percy either...except 3 duels with XxDustxFlarexX from which his YGOPro crashed during 2 of them.

maybe the forum should focus a bit more around YGOpro to deliver both DN and YGOPro users the same amount of happy fun time. Very Happy
Believe me, this is much better now than it was a few weeks ago.
However, we (admins) believe the best thing to do now is to attempt to get a fresh start on things; this will hopefully attract newer people and appeal to users coming back.

8The Spark is gone Empty Re: The Spark is gone Fri May 24, 2013 9:01 am

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
Eheroduelist wrote:
wauwi wrote:the forum never was active since i'm here.

Believe me, this is much better now than it was a few weeks ago.
However, we (admins) believe the best thing to do now is to attempt to get a fresh start on things; this will hopefully attract newer people and appeal to users coming back.

Now more than ever with a ''Reloaded'' TWA e.e

Not gonna let that one down for a while.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum