Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Used Games will be touched, Microsoft said they would be affected but nothing is known yet.

Mandatory installation of all games, Disc or digital.

Mandatory Internet connect to activate games to attempt to play them.

Mandatory internet connection that must be connected once every 24-hours.

Not backwards compatible at all(No nifty Gaikai cloud service either)

Indie game developers still cannot self publish.

Kinect must always be connected at all times, and if you have internet, it will always be connected.

All cable apps require a Cable Provider and Box to function.

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
for those with humor, here's a nice flash about the "xboxjuan":

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/618267

can't wait to see how much the ps4 introduction will fail. will it be as epic as the 2006 E3 press conference? the time will tell...

still would buy both if i'd have the money...so i doesn't have to deal with all the errors a PC comes with. (almost broke my skyrim save -_-)

the new xbox doesn't seem THAT bad, (just disable it through your w-lan cp to prevent it from connecting to the internet) it's bad marketing and introductions.

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
wauwi wrote:for those with humor, here's a nice flash about the "xboxjuan":

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/618267

can't wait to see how much the ps4 introduction will fail. will it be as epic as the 2006 E3 press conference? the time will tell...

still would buy both if i'd have the money...so i doesn't have to deal with all the errors a PC comes with. (almost broke my skyrim save -_-)

the new xbox doesn't seem THAT bad, (just disable it through your w-lan cp to prevent it from connecting to the internet) it's bad marketing and introductions.

You must not know about Always Online DRM, it requires internet, which means if you do not have it, the console will not play games or function at all.

Sony confirmed this none of these restrictions would be in the PS4.

Also, Sony has Gaikai.

Also, the PS4 reveal event already happened, it happened back in june.

Last edited by Phoenix King on Mon May 27, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
You should stop calling people dumb. It makes you look dumber.

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Syrufit wrote:You should stop calling people dumb. It makes you look dumber.

Know what, to contrary belief, I am dumb. lol.

Also, I really didnt mean dumb, I meant more of a nicer way of saying not knowing of the topic.

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
i decided to post about a topic which i am not fully informed of.

i admit it, i am dumb.

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
wauwi wrote:i decided to post about a topic which i am not fully informed of.

i admit it, i am dumb.

Sorry, I did not mean it like that.

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
In my honest opinion, this looks like a disaster. :sus: . Granted, all companies have bad ideas, but this one is incredibly forced, and its not a good thing when its the "next gen." console, instead of just some ridiculous add-on that can be easily scrapped and forgotten. But the lack of compatibility is whats irking me the most 😡 . No backwards compatibility when its the norm for video games, especially when people need this thing because the games people are interested in won't arrive in another year or so :meanlook: ?! This is clearly a bad idea(not to mention greedy on the companies part), and by the time said games arrive, people will lose interest in the console.

I apologize for the rant, its just that there is really no motivation for me to buy this thing as of the moment. Maybe some redeeming qualities will show up as the console shows up for release, so it will be interesting to see what they can come up with. :@yep: But until then, its new console looks downright draconian in comparison to its competitors :hitler: .

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
Phoenix King wrote:
wauwi wrote:i decided to post about a topic which i am not fully informed of.

i admit it, i am dumb.

Sorry, I did not mean it like that.

i was serious. no need to apologize.

i should learn to think before posting something. :whattheshaft:

the most dissapointing thing about the xboxone introduction was the flame war that begun between playstation and xbox users.

as a nintendo handheld and PC user, all i can do is just to pacepalm.

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
pacepalm ?🇸🇸

BlackGuy

Houseless
Houseless
There's a thread of a s**tty gaming console?! Should have told me sooner! -Gets radio signal- ._. Hello?

Unknown Guy: It's not a gaming console.

Me: .3. Wha?

Unknown Guy: Have you seen the reveal and the look?

Me: ...-Goes to look-....-Slowly takes off glasses- Mother of God. .'_'.

Disclaimer: Seen it all already.
--------------

THE S**TTIEST!

Okay, so first off...dat name. Xbox One. So this Xbox was the first one..Oh wait. Someone did explain this to me.

"The orignal Xbox. That was just called Xbox, that wasn't Xbox One because there wasn't a second one so you wouldn't call that one One. Then the second one was called 360; you go all the way in a big circle, 360, and you come back to One"

So come at me with a "gaming" console, and yet it does everything but....LOGIC AT ITS FACKING FINEST!

I don't mind if my console has gimmicks like screaming at my Xbox to do stuff and waving my hands like an idiot, when I could just click a button (I actually care). Whatever. Have your little fun stuff. But then you have the balls to not show ANY gaming. Before anyone says it, no; rendered cutscenes of CoD (with dogs. Who cares) and Quantum Break which was going to be a movie with Will Smith then not a movie but then it is kinda a movie...idk (Will Smith and son is doing a movie called "After Earth")

Seriously. Who thought it was just an amazing idea to even including all these retarded things anyways? Oh, and speaking of retarded. You expect me, on a "high end console", to use Internet Explorer and BING?! Bing, who was also made by Microsoft. You expect me to use that dumb-downed version of Google? I don't facking think so. Seriously though...who still uses IE?...Nobody right?

Lastly. No, I don't care about sports, a stupid fantasy team, Skyping, live TV, using a Kinect (only good game from Kinect was Dance Central) or any other bs you throw at me. I expect games, and no, even if they came out with the greatest games of our time would make me buy it (if I even had the money). Anyone who says Xbox will come out at E3 is either a butthurt fanboy or just so blind they can't see their own fingers.

PS: Here's the highlights of the reveal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum