Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Empty Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Thu May 30, 2013 11:30 pm

BlackGuy

Houseless
Houseless
So I was just sittin on the molly, sippin on Gatorade while my haters were sprinkled with the Hatorade (they were outside my house, just hatin as usual). Suddenly, I wild idea popped into my head. First off, I f**king LOVE the Heroes. They were my favorite theme deck when they first got introduced (dat childhood Superhero fantasy ;u;). Now, the normal monster Heroes are pretty wack considering all the new cards (XYZ and so on). However, Mask Change...changes (no pun intended) all that. Very Happy Also, I had a Neos deck and it didn't go as planned...so why not put them together?

Also, I had an idea of havin an XYZ Spam deck (literally named it) where the whole deck is all about Overlay. Of course, to start me off, I typed in the cards that had the words "XYZ" in it (so what? Come at me bro!).

Furthermore, I'll try out Toons, Crystal Beasts, Ojama, Roid, Madolche and Glad Beasts. :3

2Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Empty Re: Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Fri May 31, 2013 1:14 am

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
"So I was just sittin on the molly, sippin on Gatorade while my haters were sprinkled with the Hatorade (they were outside my house, just hatin as usual)".

This is full of win :@win:

Anyways, I like your idea, but to be honest, I don't know how that would work. Heroes were always about fusions, which are still strong even in todays era, so the idea of and xyz spam can be a bit of a toss-up. However, the notoriously legendary rescue rabbit can help with your cause, with things like magical mallet to control your hand and normal monster supply, and cards like fusion gate, A Hero lives, miracle fusion, and super-polymerization for a bit more bang for your buck. For effect monsters, you have a lot of options, with Elemential HERO Bubbleman being the premier card for swarming capabilities. I hope this helped! :camplz:

p.s. If you plan of using toons, GOOD LUCK! Toons are my main deck, and they are incredibly difficult to utilize correctly 😡 . Right now, I got a weird Obelisk the Toon-mentor thing going right now, which is why I've been e-mailing Konami and begging for support Crying or Very sad .

3Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Empty Re: Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Fri May 31, 2013 2:20 am

BlackGuy

Houseless
Houseless
:3 Yesh. This helps a lot~

4Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Empty Re: Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Fri May 31, 2013 4:50 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Felix Daniels wrote:
"So I was just sittin on the molly, sippin on Gatorade while my haters were sprinkled with the Hatorade (they were outside my house, just hatin as usual)".

This is full of win :@win:

Anyways, I like your idea, but to be honest, I don't know how that would work. Heroes were always about fusions, which are still strong even in todays era, so the idea of and xyz spam can be a bit of a toss-up. However, the notoriously legendary rescue rabbit can help with your cause, with things like magical mallet to control your hand and normal monster supply, and cards like fusion gate, A Hero lives, miracle fusion, and super-polymerization for a bit more bang for your buck. For effect monsters, you have a lot of options, with Elemential HERO Bubbleman being the premier card for swarming capabilities. I hope this helped! :camplz:

p.s. If you plan of using toons, GOOD LUCK! Toons are my main deck, and they are incredibly difficult to utilize correctly 😡 . Right now, I got a weird Obelisk the Toon-mentor thing going right now, which is why I've been e-mailing Konami and begging for support Crying or Very sad .
Actually I run a pretty consistent Rabbit Hero build that utilizes both Fusing and Xyzing. Mostly Xyzing, but meh.

Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts 87agrKM

I personally had wanted to implement many aspects of heroes with the speed of Xyzs, it runs pretty good actually; albeit Sangan got hit this format.
I mean there's just a lot of speed built into the deck; the only concern I've ever really had about the build is running out of Xyz's late game and getting beaten because of it. Pot of Avarice usually does the trick (although I have the worst luck in the world with that one card in particular).

5Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Empty Re: Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Fri May 31, 2013 6:16 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Yeah, his IRL deck is even better... XD

6Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Empty Re: Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Fri May 31, 2013 6:50 pm

BlackGuy

Houseless
Houseless
I can't find the one after Cosmos. I tried by the artwork, but just couldn't. D:

7Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Empty Re: Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Fri May 31, 2013 7:25 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
That Hero deck E-hero posted is nice, but if you want more XYZ spam or worry about running out of Xyzs, take out the mask changes and mask HEROs. You could take out E-HERO Gaia too.

For better XYZ spam you could try out the new version of Infernities. The deck is crazy good and crazy fun.

Kagetokage is a perfect card for Xyzing into rank 4, you can consider using him as well with your normal e-hero monsters. Zephyros the Elite is a sweet card too for bubbleman plays.

8Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Empty Re: Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:08 pm

BlackGuy

Houseless
Houseless
https://i.imgur.com/pp9EoCR.png

First deck type I'm trying out. So far, I've beaten a Crystal Beast deck and then lost to it. Any criticism? :U Go all out.

9Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Empty Re: Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:05 am

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Amazoness deck? lolwut. I know of the archetype cuz I have a ton of the old cards, but I never made a deck out of them cuz they were so bad.

Also, your deck building skills need a bit of work... Are you going for a one-of-everything theme? because running only one veiler, one terraforming, one bottomless, etc. is super ineffective and inconsistent.

10Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Empty Re: Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:30 am

BlackGuy

Houseless
Houseless
Well, I did beat a Crystal Beasts deck and a Spellbook deck, so it's not so bad. I know my deck building skills need work, cuz I'm kinda bad at those and yes, I choose one of every card. u_u LOL. Can't help myself.

11Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Empty Re: Deck Ideas and Deck Tryouts Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:03 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
You have 15 spaces in your extra deck, so I'd advise you use all 15. Amazoness have a lot of different ways they can be played, just like any other archetype. You can make a pure build and abuse Solidarity, make a synchro build by adding a few warrior tuners, or throw in some easy to summon lv 4s to abuse Xyz summoning.

For the synchro build, try running T.G. Striker and 2 T.G. Warwolf. Could also run X-Saber Pashuul or Naturia Cherries for Earth tuners, then you can synchro for the Naturia monsters, which are really awesome counters against meta. Boost Warrior is nice if you need one more lvl.

For Xyz, prolly would be best to try for Rank 4 spam. Photon Thrasher, Kagetokage, Goblindbergh, E-HERO Bubbleman, stuff like that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum