Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread - Page 2 Empty Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus
First topic message reminder :

Here's the topic where you can suggest types of DS's you would like to see in the future. You can also suggest other things related to DS's. For example something about the system, or something involving the duels.

Please don't post DS effects here, only types and names of DS's. (Effects will be made in the DS contests) Make sure to also post why your suggestion is useful. (Just posting a type of Duel Spirit alone, is considered spam)

Make sure that the kind of DS's you suggest have the following criteria:

1. Deck Masters must support a mid to large group of cards. No DS's will be made for any specific archtype or single card.
2. Don't suggest anything that is already in use.
3. Duel Spirit's won't be over powered, please don't request any over powered Duel Spirits

I look forward to your suggestions

26Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Unnana Toriki

Unnana Toriki
Houseless
Houseless
...I may have skimmed it. o3o Lemmie try again.

Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE1LW2WfYj5lDoVaBEouXGW-9kMnFnK03-_RKCEu1WOfTfsHol
Name: Unknown Synchron
Type: Machine
Level: 1
Atk: 0
Def: 0
DS: This monster cannot be summoned.
Once per turn: You can pay half your life points(Minimum of 2000) to increase the Atk of all Machine Type monsters you control by 800 until the end phase. If you use this effect, monsters effected deal Piercing Damage, but you must pay 500 Life Points to attack with them. You may use this effect up to twice per duel.

27Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:21 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread - Page 2 480px-Relinquished-TF04-JP-VG
Relinquished
Dark Spellcaster
Level 1
Feel free to change the spirit effect, He has so many more possibilites Very Happy (We needed a spirit for us ritual users Sad ) Creature swapping/equiping wud be a nice eff also scratch
Duel spirit effect:
Once per duel you can add 1 ritual spell or monster from your deck or graveyard to your hand. You cannot summon or activate the card during the turn you activate this effect.

28Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:22 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
I really dont know why this is here cuz we do have a competition for it.....This thread is really useless now

29Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Cyrus/syrufit can make a duel spirit whenever they want. if a good suggestion is posted they'll probably make it. ._.

30Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread - Page 2 Empty unnana Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
Unnana good work fixing the DP anyways dont we have votes why do 2 admins have to fight for the DP Razz

31Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
They don't fight over it. Either Cyrus will offer to make it or Syrufit. It's not a fight lol.

32Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:09 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
lol they've never made one from this thread what makes you think they will start now

33Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Phoenix King wrote:lol they've never made one from this thread what makes you think they will start now
I'll make relinquished.
HA. JOKES ON YOU.

34Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:01 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
XD syrufit you dont get your stuborness makes good things happen to others Razz

my ds idea is

zw unicorn spear ( 1900 attack lvl 4 )
effect while ds
you can pay 1000 lp to summon one zw monster from your deck or hand ( my spirit idea is meant for when they hit the ocg on dn witht he new cards )
you can only use this effect 3 times in a duel

when this card is spirit summoned destroy all non " number " cards

35Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
Syrufit wrote:
Phoenix King wrote:lol they've never made one from this thread what makes you think they will start now
I'll make relinquished.
HA. JOKES ON YOU.
i thought the DS has to be a eff monsters

36Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:31 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
REL1NQUISHED has an effect Very Happy

37Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:32 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
wait a second....

Is that why you wanted me to render it

38Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel Spirit Suggestion Thread Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:01 am

knight6285

knight6285
Houseless
Houseless
my idea is

Exodia The Forbidden One
Dark
Spellcaster
LV3
ATK 1000/ DEF 1000

You can activate this DS effect by paying 1000LP and banish one card from your hand that's not the part of The Forbidden One, roll a six-sided dice, banish card(s) from top of your deck equal to the dice result (face down) and add the last banish card to your hand. Return the other face down banish card to the deck and shuffle. This effect can be use 5 time per turn. You must have all the part of The Forbidden One in your deck before start the duel to be able to use this DS.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum