Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breaker + Creature Swap Combo Empty Breaker + Creature Swap Combo Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Implying

Implying
Houseless
Houseless
An Oldy But a goody

Breaker + Creature Swap Combo BreakertheMagicalWarrior-BP01-EN-C-1E

Breaker the magical warrior

AND

Breaker + Creature Swap Combo CreatureSwap-BP01-EN-R-1E

Creature Swap

It's pretty situational but when it go's off IT go's off Twisted Evil for instance if your opp summons a monster he usually sets a backrow be it fake or real along with if you normal a breaker the opp is either forced to waste the out or just let it go if the off chance he lets the breaker go you can pop what ever backrow it maybe and then proceed to creature swap if the opp has a monster with less then 1900 attack you can first run that over with breaker and then do the combo if needed

Last edited by Implying on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://s1076.photobucket.com/albums/w442/Implyingdn/

2Breaker + Creature Swap Combo Empty Re: Breaker + Creature Swap Combo Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
It's an old basic combo, but it still works. It's not really that lethal though, nothing special in my opinion. There are better ones.

3Breaker + Creature Swap Combo Empty Re: Breaker + Creature Swap Combo Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus
Breaker's one of my favourite cards, I like to use him in a lot of my decks. Maybe I'll start using creature swap.

4Breaker + Creature Swap Combo Empty Re: Breaker + Creature Swap Combo Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
A very circumstantial combo, doable, but with Breaker having 1600 ATK, it's not that powerful a move. Best case scenario, you're opponent has a super-powerful beatstick and you're trading it with Breaker, and they can't counter anything.

I'ma go with Sy on this one, it's doable, but far from lethal.

5Breaker + Creature Swap Combo Empty Re: Breaker + Creature Swap Combo Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Implying

Implying
Houseless
Houseless
I mean i never really "Implied"(lol) that it was lethal i was just pointing out the combo from a longs time ago its used mostly in chaos anti meta i have seen but it could be incorporated into the new archtypes such as the New "The Magical" archtype

https://s1076.photobucket.com/albums/w442/Implyingdn/

6Breaker + Creature Swap Combo Empty Re: Breaker + Creature Swap Combo Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Minako

Minako
Houseless
Houseless
The combo is bad. You gain nothing from this in most cases and it's situational like mentioned above. 1600 is a decent attack so planning to swap (in your example) a 1600 monster with no effect seems pointless. Even if you get something that can run breaker over, it's a 141 play. You lose swap and they lose their monster. That's considering they have something with at least 1700 atk.

Creature swap has much better monsters to use than breaker.

Don't mention that you do get a +1 from that combo because you get the +1 from breakers effect regardless. Swap doesn't help unless they happen to have a beater. At which point it's just ygo. Not a combo.

http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum