Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... - Page 2 Empty Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:23 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
First topic message reminder :

It really isn't. It's so unbalanced, there are too many cards and too little decks that are actually able to compete with Meta and the most recent decks. Back in the day, you could pretty much use anything and still win while having fun. Now, if you use a fun deck, you'll just end up losing because you'll be facing some random opponent using Chaos, DW, Synchro and XYZ decks, or meta. I liked it when BW an LS were the only Meta decks, yet it was possible to win against them. I used Monarchs back then, and I still do now sometimes (that is due to the fact that they can't even compete with any deck atm, because they're too slow), and I used to win quite a lot of duels (got a 14 win streak with them, but that was back in 2009). I just recently started playing again with Monarchs and I keep losing EVERY single duel.
Well, what do you think about this?

26Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... - Page 2 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
jjbox3 wrote:Blue Eyes? What world was he in? 0.o

Seems to be clueless about the Blue Eyes White Dragon card.

27Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... - Page 2 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
The only Blue Eyes I've seen is the one used in Exodia. 0.o

28Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... - Page 2 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
*facepalm*

You're clearly not understanding lol.

29Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... - Page 2 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
/annoyed

Who uses Blue Eyes today .-.

30Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... - Page 2 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
"I remember"

Meaning the past. Who said anything about today?

31Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... - Page 2 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
You did. Lol.

Anyway, I remember the days where you could plop a 1400 ATK Vanilla in attack position and it would still have a chance of being on the field next turn.

32Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... - Page 2 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
That's what I was mentioning. The good times.

33Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... - Page 2 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Exiled

Exiled
Houseless
Houseless
This format is one of the more diverse than recent ones. While some decks are more prevalent then others, there are like 8 main ones all with the ability to top. Just be happy we aren't in Chaos, Frog FTK or Magical Scientist formats

34Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... - Page 2 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:47 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Exiled108 wrote:This format is one of the more diverse than recent ones. While some decks are more prevalent then others, there are like 8 main ones all with the ability to top. Just be happy we aren't in Chaos, Frog FTK or Magical Scientist formats

Why you no have an avy?

35Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... - Page 2 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:06 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
its tough, i used to play competitively too.
but with the way i play i dont want my decks to get hit by a ban list every format. so i still play but i found something different to play for other then wins. some people can do this, some people cannot. i realize that. but this is why i can still enjoy the game no matter what im matched up against. and hey, if i beat them its a bonus lol.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

36Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... - Page 2 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! just isn't fun anymore... Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i used to love playing yugioh then i took a meta deck to the face (lol that was a crappy joke i know)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum