Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Toon deck I never seem to win with Empty My Toon deck I never seem to win with Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:40 am

Xa3HaTa

Xa3HaTa
Houseless
Houseless
Deck:
https://imgur.com/jRnyw
Yeah I know it is horrible but I cant think of anything to put in there...It is supposed to be a stall until I pull out toon world,any suggestions?

Last edited by Xa3HaTa on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus
Hmm, the image won't load...

Xa3HaTa

Xa3HaTa
Houseless
Houseless
Dex♥ wrote:Hmm, the image won't load...
It works fine on me

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Too many stupid toons lol. Always max out your extra. 0/10 =/ needs a LOT of work

Xa3HaTa

Xa3HaTa
Houseless
Houseless
Updated deck

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I wish I knew how to make a toon deck work. I'd do it for fun c: I've always loved them.

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
There's really just not enough Toon support to make a fluid deck :/
like Heroes have Miracle Fusion, Hero signal, etc.

Toons have little, if any, support of that nature.

Overall an iffy deck imo, seeing as how I guess it's a stall deck/Toons, but it could probably get mowed over by high ATK monsters/piercing damage? not sure, haven't look at the deck too much, but overall I'd wait until Konami puts out support for toons. (Which isn't likely to happen)

Xa3HaTa

Xa3HaTa
Houseless
Houseless
The thing is that I relly relly like toons,mainly because Pegasus is my favorite character from the show and theyre fun to play but I cant really constuct a good deck with them.The deck is supposed to be a stall(until you get toon world)/toon deck but idk if there really exists a competetive toon deck.

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Yah, they just aren't fast enough in todays environment. Some of the effects have such setbacks it'd be insane to try and get it out.

10My Toon deck I never seem to win with Empty Re: My Toon deck I never seem to win with Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:28 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Jimi wrote:Yah, they just aren't fast enough in todays environment. Some of the effects have such setbacks it'd be insane to try and get it out.
Yes, Toons won't work with today's decks. The special summoning nowadays is too much, and there's no way a Toon deck can actually summon as fast as some decks do, leaving it weak to attacks.
Also, yes, some cards have pretty bad setbacks.

11My Toon deck I never seem to win with Empty Re: My Toon deck I never seem to win with Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:04 am

Xa3HaTa

Xa3HaTa
Houseless
Houseless
So theres no way making a toon deck for anything more than fun?

12My Toon deck I never seem to win with Empty Re: My Toon deck I never seem to win with Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:04 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Would you like to test it against me? For an arena duel of course.

13My Toon deck I never seem to win with Empty Re: My Toon deck I never seem to win with Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:05 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Xa3HaTa wrote:So theres no way making a toon deck for anything more than fun?
Don't think so, lol. Toon isn't for competitive play.

14My Toon deck I never seem to win with Empty Re: My Toon deck I never seem to win with Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Xa3HaTa

Xa3HaTa
Houseless
Houseless
Oh good my how life is ruined now Sad

15My Toon deck I never seem to win with Empty Re: My Toon deck I never seem to win with Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Rumor

Rumor
Houseless
Houseless
Dw about it mate Very Happy

I have a kuriboh deck so no worrys

16My Toon deck I never seem to win with Empty Re: My Toon deck I never seem to win with Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Syrufit wrote:
Yes, Toons won't work with today's decks. The special summoning nowadays is too much, and there's no way a Toon deck can actually summon as fast as some decks do, leaving it weak to attacks.
Also, yes, some cards have pretty bad setbacks.

Like my favorite, Manga Ryu Ran. Can't attack the turn he is summoned and you must pay 500 life points just to declare an attack with him No

17My Toon deck I never seem to win with Empty Re: My Toon deck I never seem to win with Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:57 am

Reno41194

Reno41194
Houseless
Houseless
my toon deck runs pretty well. here is a look at mine
https://imgur.com/netHm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum