Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:04 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
I called it "Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness" because all of my signatures are bright... Very Happy

Lol, anyway, let's get to business.
Small ones:
Big ones:
Ugly ones:
The order is from newest to oldest on all three categories. Have fun.

There are a lot of ugly ones. Very Happy

Last edited by Syrufit on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 10 times in total

2Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:07 am

Aster Phoenix

Aster Phoenix
Houseless
Houseless
Add le ugly ones. You should make sigs darker ._.

3Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:08 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Aster Phoenix wrote:Add le ugly ones. You should make sigs darker ._.
Sigh... that's gonna take a lot of work. Or maybe not... NEW SPOILER TAG TIME!! I'll add them later.
Um.. anyway, yeah, I add too many C4D/Light effects, so I don't really have any way of making them darker. Got any suggestions/tutorials on how to?

4Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:10 am

Aster Phoenix

Aster Phoenix
Houseless
Houseless
Brightness and Contrast, Color Balance, Gradient Map, and Photo Filter? lol Razz

5Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:12 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Aster Phoenix wrote:Brightness and Contrast, Color Balance, Gradient Map, and Photo Filter? lol Razz
Tried those, they ruin the signature. I already add all of those, they don't really make the sig darker, they just make it brighter. Lol.

6Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:13 am

Aster Phoenix

Aster Phoenix
Houseless
Houseless
Level Adjustment?

7Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:16 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Aster Phoenix wrote:Level Adjustment?
Never really tried that, let me see how it looks.

8Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:21 am

Aster Phoenix

Aster Phoenix
Houseless
Houseless
So is it better? or still looks too bright?

9Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:28 am

Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus
Black and white gradient set to multiply would definitely make it darker, but you might want to tone down the c4d's a bit and if you add lots just spread them out a bit more. Any pro would tell you not to use too many.

10Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Aster Phoenix

Aster Phoenix
Houseless
Houseless
Was gonna say the same. Most of these are very old xD.

11Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Dex♥ wrote:Black and white gradient set to multiply would definitely make it darker, but you might want to tone down the c4d's a bit and if you add lots just spread them out a bit more. Any pro would tell you not to use too many.
Hmm.. I like to make the render blend with the background, aka not making the borders visible. Is there any way to make it blend without adding too much C4D?

EDIT: Also, updated, I added the ugly ones.
EDIT 2: Added last sig I made. <3

12Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Added a new signature, check it out. Very Happy

13Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I like it! You toned down on the brightness, I see. I hope you enter the competition.

14Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:11 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Jimi wrote:I like it! You toned down on the brightness, I see. I hope you enter the competition.
I will, I'll make a signature tomorrow morning. The only villain I can think of is Joker, though... and there's already a signature of him. :<

15Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:18 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
DC:
Mr. Freeze
Killer Croc
The Riddler

Marvel:
Magneto
Venom
Doc Oc
The Lizard
Scorpion
Green Goblin
Apocalypse
Mystique

..lol

16Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:39 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
dude wow these are god you must make me on for megeman beast out

id like to know how to blend mega's crown with
the background w/o making it show

17Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
TheFistOfOdin wrote:dude wow these are god you must make me on for megeman beast out

id like to know how to blend mega's crown with
the background w/o making it show
Thank you. I might make you one, someday, if I'm in the mood.

Also that would be kinda hard to explain with words. But, put a C4D or something that covers it on top of it and change the blending mode I guess.

Aaaalso, added another signature, the one I made for the GFX Contest.

18Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
Looking good sy, Looking good Very Happy

19Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:20 pm

yuseifudo33

yuseifudo33
Houseless
Houseless
dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
your work loos so familiar from an old academy
who were you in LDA back in the days?

20Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus
I think Syrufit was his name.

21Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:47 am

yuseifudo33

yuseifudo33
Houseless
Houseless
oh for a minute i though he was ACE Xd

22Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:57 am

Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus
Ace probably taught him :3

23Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Dexter!Morgan wrote:Ace probably taught him :3
You guys know Ace? :0

But, no. Lol, he didn't teach me anything... other than how to use blending modes. But that was a long time ago. :<

EDIT: Also.. No my name wasn't Syrufit, Dex. Lol. It was Arlin. Very Happy
-Ready to get hate-

EDIT 2: Added a new signature.

24Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:37 pm

DarkFusion

DarkFusion
Houseless
Houseless
https://2img.net/h/i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp167/LeonBest/fishfashbg.png
^loved that one.Also i saw a name in the Ugly ones.Mizara?is he here?

25Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Empty Re: Syrufit's Showcase of Brightness Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:54 pm

yuseifudo33

yuseifudo33
Houseless
Houseless
oh arlin ofc i made a sig for you once in lda i think i might still have it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum