Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 30]

1Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Comment on the Above's Avatar Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Kimo Force

Kimo Force
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
First topic message reminder :

So I'm not sure if I need permission to post this, but in this game, you post what you think of the above poster's avatar. It may be your general opinion or whatever you think the avatar is portraying.
So for instance, Nobody posted before me. His avatar is portraying a very strong message here, that nothing is still nothing. Once said by the great William Shakespeare.

http://kimoforce.deviantart.com/

226Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:46 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
MemorySP used Tornado!

jjbox3 used protect!

227Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:02 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
jjbox3 wrote:MemorySP used Tornado!

jjbox3 used protect!
anime chick with a sword? from specific show? or just cool pic someone drew?

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

228Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:13 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i didnt knowu could hav a 6 pack on ur neck

229Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:54 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Let's eat this dog shall we?

@Gary it's from Sword Girls Online. CCG.

230Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:37 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
I keep seeing ppl with swords ;D

231Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
thats an owl ^.^

232Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:00 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
My cat is... wait.. WHAT?

233Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:44 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Another sword girl... how many clones do u have

234Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:49 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
MemorySP wrote:Another sword girl... how many clones do u have

KATS! (couldnt remember the actual spelling of what he says in japanese when he blows up his art...)

235Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:51 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
berserk dragons causing a storm

236Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:18 pm

ghoohg

ghoohg
Houseless
Houseless
Boom.

237Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:19 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
ghoohg wrote:Boom.

my hand is on fire, would someone please put it out!

238Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:28 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Feeling kinda windy

239Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:36 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Staring contest go!

240Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:14 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
jjbox3 wrote:Staring contest go!

i want her sword...

241Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:18 am

Zephryion Skywalker

Zephryion Skywalker
Houseless
Houseless
Too much muscles...

242Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:12 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Trying to be goth or something.

243Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:00 am

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Some rose lady

244Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:01 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Keep staring.

245Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:02 am

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Get a new avatar. I'm getting tired of seeing the same person with the same sword

246Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:07 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Your avatar is getting old q.q

247Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:24 am

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Still old and mines is changed

248Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:27 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Needs better text.

249Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:02 am

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Creepy stare

250Comment on the Above's Avatar - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment on the Above's Avatar Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:15 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
big head small body

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next