Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1T.G. Stun Deck Empty T.G. Stun Deck Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Germanfan23

Germanfan23
Houseless
Houseless
Well this is my deck https://imgur.com/ykLcQ

any suggestions? no deck is perfect Very Happy

2T.G. Stun Deck Empty Re: T.G. Stun Deck Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
I've actually had the same sort of deck (T.G. Stun + Photon Stun) for a long while now, so if you want, you can try to take some ideas or techs from mine and mix it into yours.
https://i.imgur.com/e31m4.jpg
As you can see I run Photon Thrasher x2 in my build, and one less of Rai-Oh and Barbaros.
Reasoning - Thrasher is a bawwws, he can get you a free SS with Warwolf, thus summoning two monsters without having to Normal yet, and with Skill Drain up, he can still SS from hand AND attack, and 2100 is still a nice number. I only see that Barbaros isn't as effective as Photon Thrasher when Skill Drain isn't up, and I think Rai-Oh x3 + Duality x3 clogs way to much.
I also don't Main Deck MST, because you don't really have to in this format, seeing as very few (actually competitive) decks main Decree, so instead I use Lance and Heavy. Lance is for some nice shrinking plays, to make it easier for my Horn monsters to get over things and get me a draw.
I also run Pot of Avarice because most, if not all, duels against meta decks will drag on far enough that you'll have trouble drawing into monsters, and it also puts Striker and other T.G.s back into your deck so you can search easier.
You will also see that I run 1 Solemn Warning..with no second one or a Judgment. Why? Skill Drain. You will most likely activate two, even three or each duel with the amount of backrow hate we have, so you'll get way to low on LP through Solemns and Skill Drain only if you have the entire Solemn Brigade.
I also run D-Prison, it's pretty self-explanatory, probably one of the biggest MVP's in this format.
And about the 41 cards, 41 is my magic number, works completely fine for me.
Anyways, tell me whatcha think.

3T.G. Stun Deck Empty Re: T.G. Stun Deck Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Germanfan23

Germanfan23
Houseless
Houseless
to be honest i dont like thrasher that much, even though it can be useful.
also heavy storm is just a no because of my reliance on trap cards.

i totally forgot about the lances so ya i added those for sure, pot of avarice is added as well, i took out 1 of each thunder king, beast king, and warning for the reasons u stated above Very Happy

thanks for the help oz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum