Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Check out my Psychic Deck! Empty Check out my Psychic Deck! Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:36 pm

CykaDelic

CykaDelic
Houseless
Houseless
Psychics are definitely one heck of an archetype. Although they are the newest archetype, debuting in The Duelist Genesis, they have received amazing support from Extreme victory. Here's the deck and I'll have the rest of the card explanations up soon. by the way, there are no OCG-only cards, so you can build this deck in real life like I have.

Link to Deck - https://imgur.com/ap3Wv

Last edited by CykaDelic on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Check out my Psychic Deck! Empty Re: Check out my Psychic Deck! Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I've always thought Psychics were a lot of fun. The only thing that bugs me is that it's 43 cards. I also like Psychokinesis (I think that's what it's called).

3Check out my Psychic Deck! Empty Re: Check out my Psychic Deck! Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
-2 D-Prison
-2 Bottomless
+2 Compulsory
I like Compuls so much in this format, Bottomless may banish, but Compuls hits almost anything, and unlike Bottomless, can get rid of Zenmaines and Tiras. Also, unlike Bottomless, the cards Compuls sends back don't have to have been summoned that turn.
-1 Thunder King
-1 Maxx "C"
+2 Pot of Duality
You might SS a lot, but you need to actually get the cards you need, when you need ;em, and set up for big plays.

CykaDelic

CykaDelic
Houseless
Houseless
To I <3 Ponies - 43 cards bugs me as well. I don't run Psychokinesis because I don't like paying Life for such a relatively low cost. I'd rather pay my Life for the Solemns.

To Teh Wizord uv Oz - I completely agree with you on both cases. Thank you for the suggestions.

5Check out my Psychic Deck! Empty Re: Check out my Psychic Deck! Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:47 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
have u tried hyper psychic blaster? i have a psychic deck of my own and i run 3 of those because its either 2000lp = instant lvl 9 sync and a lvl 3 monster, or u get a lvl 6 sync and hyper psychic blasters still on the field.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

6Check out my Psychic Deck! Empty Re: Check out my Psychic Deck! Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:02 pm

CykaDelic

CykaDelic
Houseless
Houseless
GaryRulez wrote:have u tried hyper psychic blaster? i have a psychic deck of my own and i run 3 of those because its either 2000lp = instant lvl 9 sync and a lvl 3 monster, or u get a lvl 6 sync and hyper psychic blasters still on the field.

I run 1 Hyper Psychic Blaster due to the fact that I have limited extra Deck space. If i had room, I'd have 2 or 3.

7Check out my Psychic Deck! Empty Re: Check out my Psychic Deck! Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:34 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
yeah man, but in the build i have i dont run the esper girl engine. i run different stuff because the tuners i like are psychic commander and krebons lol. but to each there own eh, i find ide rather use psychic cleric and psychic wizard to bring back my big synchros that are allready summoned rather then just run my deck thru using them.

8Check out my Psychic Deck! Empty Re: Check out my Psychic Deck! Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
To be honest, in my opinion, the Gusto Psychics are the most competitively viable, and the best.
That might just be because I love Gustos though ^-^
But from what I've seen, they are surely the best.

9Check out my Psychic Deck! Empty Re: Check out my Psychic Deck! Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:53 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Teh Wizord uv Oz wrote:To be honest, in my opinion, the Gusto Psychics are the most competitively viable, and the best.
That might just be because I love Gustos though ^-^
But from what I've seen, they are surely the best.

i havent seen gustos run, do u have an example deck we could see?

10Check out my Psychic Deck! Empty Re: Check out my Psychic Deck! Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:54 pm

DarkFusion

DarkFusion
Houseless
Houseless
-2 TKRO
-2 Psychic trap idk it D:
-2 of the 2nd tuner D:
-2 of the kicker in main D:
-1 random maxx C D:

+1 cleric V_V
+2 overdrive teleporter
+1 krebons

Note:40 card decks is where its at Very Happy

11Check out my Psychic Deck! Empty Re: Check out my Psychic Deck! Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:48 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I would choose the original psychics over the Gustos. Either way, they both synchro fast but Hyper Psychic Blaster is about as badass as it gets :3

12Check out my Psychic Deck! Empty Re: Check out my Psychic Deck! Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:52 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
I <3 Ponies wrote:I would choose the original psychics over the Gustos. Either way, they both synchro fast but Hyper Psychic Blaster is about as badass as it gets :3

only bad part is when u pay all ur lifepoints then get hit by a cylinder lol... not cool lol.

They drain your life points like nobodies business but once you get psychic blaster out, you gain them back fast. I was once down to half and then went past 8000 with him out. Though, I also used Solemn Wishes so that might have helped out a bit. Nonetheless, they're a force to be reckoned with.

13Check out my Psychic Deck! Empty Re: Check out my Psychic Deck! Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:54 am

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
that screws with pplz heads

14Check out my Psychic Deck! Empty Re: Check out my Psychic Deck! Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:57 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
or if u have less then 2000 lp when u get overdrive teleporter...

15Check out my Psychic Deck! Empty Re: Check out my Psychic Deck! Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:58 am

CykaDelic

CykaDelic
Houseless
Houseless
DarkFusion wrote:-2 TKRO
-2 Psychic trap idk it D:
-2 of the 2nd tuner D:
-2 of the kicker in main D:
-1 random maxx C D:

+1 cleric V_V
+2 overdrive teleporter
+1 krebons

Note:40 card decks is where its at Very Happy

I like Mental Seeker ( the second Tuner ) because he's my spare Tuner after I use up Psychic Commander. I have tried Overdrive Teleporter, and it has always been a dead card in my hand, which is why I run Axon Kicker. As for the Maxx C", I need that sometimes in order to either stop Wind-Ups or + off of plays. The Psychic Overload (the trap you mentioned) is my pot of avarice, therefore I need it to refuel my deck when it runs out of gas. Thanks for the suggestions.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum