Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Relationships with people on staff Empty Relationships with people on staff Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
Hey, This is a thread that i saw on a diff academy, They poste dhow helpful the staff is and how good they know each other, I guess i wanted to do the same thing, So, Heres a shot

Dex- He's cool, Not the best at coding, But an awesome gfxer, If we were being chased by a bear, I wouldn't trip him to get away faster :p

Eheroduelist- Who the f**k are you?

Jimi- I didnt like you at first, Idk seemed like you were a snobby selfish type, But once i got to know you better, Your a preety good person

Nuran- The only things i said to you is *yo* and *nm, u?*

jjbox3- Your my asian friend :3

syrufit- Hes cool, Talk to him a few hours every day, Preety good at gfx, and i helped him get on his feet with dueling again,

Post your ideas of some staff here

2Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Dex- I don't really know... he plays LoL sometimes, he's nice and he never checks Skype, That's all i know. Very Happy

Eheroduelist- Exactly, Finly... who the f- Oh wait, I know you.

Jimi- At first I thought you were awesome, Jimi. Then i sort of started.. not liking you for your "short temper", i guess. Then I found out your "short temper" was pure sarcasm, when I started talking to you on Skype, and since then you've been awesome. Very Happy

Nuran- Idk you, but we've quoted eachother on TWA a few times. . 3.

jjbox3- Rich prank master. That's all I need to say.

Finly- I talk to you a lot, you're my master. Very Happy Got me back on my way to Yu-Gi-Oh! Pro-ness. Lol.

3Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I really wanna know when these moments were that everyone started hating me Crying or Very sad I don't have room to be mean. *cries in corner*

Dex: Hay gurl hay. I found you intimidating at first so I was afraid to talk to you lol. But you're pretty chill after all. & talented!

Eheroduelist: I don't know anything about you.

Nuran: I don't know anything about you either.

jjbox3: I really want to like you. I really do. I tried being nice to you but I think ultimately our personalities don't mesh. I'll be cordial though as long as we have mutual respect. If not, then I'm not gonna dwell over it. I'll just ignore you and that's that.

syrufit: I never had any real opinions about you. I kinda knew in the back of my mind you didn't like me at one point in time. I forgot the posts but it came across in them. But no biggie. I think we're cool with each other but if you feel differently, that's fine too.

Yusei: I don't know anything about you.

Finly: I never had any ill feelings toward you. Apparently you did against me lol. Except that time where you really pissed me off. Then I just kept my distance from you. I guess the dust has settled now.

4Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:33 pm

Germanfan23

Germanfan23
Houseless
Houseless
please jimi tell me that u know that dex is a guy O.o

5Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:39 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
germanfan23 wrote:please jimi tell me that u know that dex is a guy O.o

I'm joking because we both like men...I'm sarcastically being overly gay if that makes any sense. Now it's not funny anymore..

6Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:16 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I feel so loved. I'm the only non-administrator mentioned <3

7Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:21 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
jjbox3 wrote:I feel so loved. I'm the only non-administrator mentioned <3
I'm an Administrator?
Cool story bro...

8Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:28 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Syrufit wrote:
jjbox3 wrote:I feel so loved. I'm the only non-administrator mentioned <3
I'm an Administrator?
Cool story bro...
Oh right... Razz

9Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
TheSpecialGentleman- he really gets mad at me a lot idk why

syrufit- you've been a cool friend

EheroDuelist- eh um hi

jimi- don't know we have talked a little but overall i like you ^.^

jjbox3- you gave me support through the surgery thanks

10Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:39 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
memorysp=my personal bank
jimi-i didnt know you know much when we were just teamates but ive gotten to like you...
sy=your my friend too even tho i probably make you made all the time
finly(long name)=at first iwas honestly scared of you....not anymore but idk what to call you tho

11Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
oh i forgot some people

Oz- you were my first friend from the academy ^.^ time flies
memory- normally ur friend is on so idk
phoenix master- u get people mad so i lol
and for others i forgot sorry lol

12Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:06 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
LOL, i dunno. I rarely talk to you guys

13Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:29 pm

~Grapha~

~Grapha~
Houseless
Houseless
Colten Dude - Funny and chill, and has skill Very Happy

Syrufit - Helpful Very Happy Awesome and very good at GFX lol

Fluffytots - LOL Your funny xD

Ehero - Your my bro Lol Very Happy

Everyone else... WHO ARE YOU D:??? xD

P.s. .... COLLLLTEENNNNNN DUUUUUUDE xD

14Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
^ Ignore this person ^
I know nothing about this Colten Dude D:

15Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:47 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
then why did you react to it...CAUGHT!

16Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
Dex-still dount know who you are.
Jimi-gave me my sig
Fluffytots-I think he was the 3rd or 5th person i met on here
oz-i dount know u that much
E-Hero-he doesnt like little Kuriboh
jjbox3- he is always beating me at dueles
memorysp-to me u are a clam person

17Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:48 pm

~Grapha~

~Grapha~
Houseless
Houseless
Lmao Oz You Know You Like It Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy xDDD

COLLLTEENNNNN DUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!! FTW!!!!

18Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:40 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i do have mixed opinions on some of the staff around here. but thats just due to differing ideology. but i can honestly say i dont have any issues with any staff unless for some reason they have n issue with me.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

19Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:49 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
So much love for meh<3
Although I'm not particularly sure where I stand staff-wise now xD

Ace, I love LittleKuriboh T_T

Also,
rest of staff beyond Dex, I don't think I know much if any of you. xP
As for Dex: You've been a good pal of mine since DDA, you're awesome bro. ^_^

20Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:09 am

~Grapha~

~Grapha~
Houseless
Houseless
Ok i see how it is ehero -____-' LOL

21Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:17 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Unspoken broship? ^_^'

22Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:46 pm

Kaizer

Kaizer
Houseless
Houseless
yuseifudo: The best ._. He's awesome. Nough said :3

http://medievalchaos.forumtl.com

23Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:06 pm

necrofantasiayukari

necrofantasiayukari
Houseless
Houseless
TheSpecialGentlemen: Uh, erm, to be honest I'm actually not that willing to talk to you for some reason... I have no idea why. Its just like, "Huh? Finly's on? Ok, bye." ._. No offense.

Ehero duelist: I only know know you because of your charisma. To be honest, all jaden followers I see are optimistic. ^.^

Jjbox33: (Not sure if that's how you spell it, lol) Uh, hi? Only seen your posts which don't quite show off your personality.

Syrufit: Huzzah. Pretty much the only person here who I've gotten to know. He beats me all the time but hey that's my own fault.

Dexter! Morgan: Don't quite now him either even though he seems pretty popular. I feel so newbie. >_>

Fluffytots: He introduced me to TWA.
..... Yeah that's pretty much all I can remember with him.

Also, why does the person above me want me to check out their signatures?

24Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
It's a code people put in. It says my name too.

25Relationships with people on staff Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:15 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
lol necro shes want me to check them out but renny u made an account here?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum