Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Relationships with people on staff - Page 2 Empty Relationships with people on staff Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
First topic message reminder :

Hey, This is a thread that i saw on a diff academy, They poste dhow helpful the staff is and how good they know each other, I guess i wanted to do the same thing, So, Heres a shot

Dex- He's cool, Not the best at coding, But an awesome gfxer, If we were being chased by a bear, I wouldn't trip him to get away faster :p

Eheroduelist- Who the f**k are you?

Jimi- I didnt like you at first, Idk seemed like you were a snobby selfish type, But once i got to know you better, Your a preety good person

Nuran- The only things i said to you is *yo* and *nm, u?*

jjbox3- Your my asian friend :3

syrufit- Hes cool, Talk to him a few hours every day, Preety good at gfx, and i helped him get on his feet with dueling again,

Post your ideas of some staff here

26Relationships with people on staff - Page 2 Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:36 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Fluffytots: He's a pretty good person and though I don't know him too well I can tell he's very dedicated or so it seems. But i know he'll spend 4 hrs to put ya on YouTube (:

27Relationships with people on staff - Page 2 Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i was forced to memory had a gun to my head the entire time

28Relationships with people on staff - Page 2 Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
necrofantasiayukari wrote:Ehero duelist: I only know know you because of your charisma. To be honest, all jaden followers I see are optimistic. ^.^
Hear dat guys? I have Charisma ^_^
:@yep:
:@win:

29Relationships with people on staff - Page 2 Empty Re: Relationships with people on staff Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
lol ive been getting alot of glory. im actually popular, not like in my highschool.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum