Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Obsidian Shi En

Obsidian Shi En
Houseless
Houseless
It will be in Legendary Collection 3: Yugi's world being released 10/2/12
For information on it, you can watch my video on youtube which will be up in a little bit or click HERE

http://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com/

2The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
I cant wait im going to save so mony so i can buy 3

3The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Germanfan23

Germanfan23
Houseless
Houseless
please dont arrive in dn please im begging you D:

4The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
that will be awsome i would have them in all my decks

5The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Germanfan23

Germanfan23
Houseless
Houseless
AceBlaze7790 wrote:that will be awsome i would have them in all my decks

my point exactly

6The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
This is gonna be sick, New tokens! lmfao

7The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
forget the tokens I want the Seal of Orichalcos

8The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Obsidian Shi En

Obsidian Shi En
Houseless
Houseless
lol indeed. I'm lovin it

http://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com/

9The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
Malefic stun just got cooler

10The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:08 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
ok what we need to know is if the monsters in the backrow can attack

11The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless

12The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:12 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
now thats OP

13The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:24 pm

Fallen Hope

Fallen Hope
Houseless
Houseless
If they only included that last effect then this card would be pure gold. xD Taking opponent's souls for the hell of it would be amazing.

14The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Nerd%20rainbow%20puke

That is all I have to say on the matter.

15The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
If this is foreal then I want a copy :3

16The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:52 pm

Exiled

Exiled
Houseless
Houseless
I don't really this changing the meta at all. But it could be an interesting side vs Dark World or something

17The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Jimi wrote:If this is foreal then I want a copy :3

got to buy the legendary collection 3 box for 30 bucks

18The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:57 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Bleehhhh 30 bucks?

19The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/legendary_coll3.html

30 bucks for 52 rare cards and a good portion of them powerful/sentimental cards for those of us who loved classic YGO era?
sounds good to me. I usually pay like 3.99-15.99 for like 5-20/30, depending on how much I pay.

I'd shell out the 30 bucks if I could D:

20The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Ok then. I better get some good stuff in that darn thing u_u

21The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
same. I'm gunna save up my $ and buy this thing. I don't even care if it's a huge waste of money. I want this set bad.
lol

Edit: OMG JUST READ IT, it's over like 300 cards O_O

DOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANT

22The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:11 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Wow, then that seems like a bargain. 30 dollars sounds like pocket change now.

23The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:16 am

Germanfan23

Germanfan23
Houseless
Houseless
300 cards in total possible cards to get, you dont get 300 cards lol

24The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:18 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
*puts $30 back in wallet*

25The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:44 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
-cries-

what I get for thinking about things at 1AM T_T

Unfortunately...

I still want it. T_T

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: