Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Obsidian Shi En

Obsidian Shi En
Houseless
Houseless
First topic message reminder :

It will be in Legendary Collection 3: Yugi's world being released 10/2/12
For information on it, you can watch my video on youtube which will be up in a little bit or click HERE

http://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com/

26The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:45 am

Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus
Lol, you guys fail.

27The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:51 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Eheroduelist wrote:-cries-

what I get for thinking about things at 1AM T_T

Unfortunately...

I still want it. T_T

That's what I get for listening to you without checking for myself.

*ban*

28The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:54 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
damn, and thats on the official site too eh. thats bad ass. seals in everybodys decks! ahahaha! prolly gonna be an auto ban like temple of the kings tho. just because theres no way to nerf that card enough to make it playable in the actual game.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

29The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
Now that you think about it they might limit to 1 or something like that

30The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:33 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
AceBlaze7790 wrote:Now that you think about it they might limit to 1 or something like that

lol its the seal of oricalcos, insta ban or uber nerf lol. card would be nice to have in fun decks but really? it would become a new staple and make everything alot stronger then it already is. unless people poorly teched it into there decks and it hurts there engines lol.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

31The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:24 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
FluxBlade wrote:If this is foreal then I want a copy :3

yep it is

32The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:26 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
lol i preorder the collection so suckas imma get it 1st

33The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:28 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
Fluffytots wrote:lol i preorder the collection so suckas imma get it 1st

you can preorder it O.O

looks like a am saving up my small alloance to buy at least 1 ( not buying 3 cause thats likely what i am asking for my b day anyway)

34The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:36 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
Fluffytots wrote:lol i preorder the collection so suckas imma get it 1st
i preoreder it to tots so take that

35The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:52 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Well guess what? I'm gonna pre-order it as we-oh wait..I used my money on Beyblades.
#YOLO

36The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Tbh I don't see the point of this card assuming MST and Heavy will stay next banlist n.n

37The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:54 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Well
>First comes the trollin
>Then comes the lolin

38The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
So where's the "lol'in"?

39The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Oh yeah, I forgot you only use meta crap >_>
Well, there is this thing that other people like to have called "fun".

40The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
jjbox3 wrote:Tbh I don't see the point of this card assuming MST and Heavy will stay next banlist n.n

konami said its gonna have high resistant to spell removal so mst and heavy yeah wont work

41The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
so then what will stop it lol

42The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:33 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
my point is exactly
only 1 thing can stop it

the main weakness of field spells

me: i play seal of orichalcos
enemy: i play madolche chataue seal goes to grave
me: awwwwwwwwwwww

43The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:34 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i think the only thing that can destroy it is another field spell

44The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
yeah i just said that lolz

45The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal of Orichalcos IS REAL!!! Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:37 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
oh wll fine then -_-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum