Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Evol Deck Profile! Empty Evol Deck Profile! Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:54 pm

CykaDelic

CykaDelic
Houseless
Houseless
Everyone knows how destructive Glad Beasts are. Evols are basically a more modern version of the Deck. The major differences are that 1) Glad Beasts summon Glad Beasts, but Evoltiles summon Evolsaurs, and 2) Instead of the Glad Beast Fusions, Evols focus heavily on XYZ Summoning (mainly the Evolzars ) Anyways, here's the link :
https://imgur.com/6ozrr

Deck List

Cards : 41

Monsters : 20

x3 Evolzar Elias : Allows access to Rank 6 plays ( Solda / Exa-Beetle/ Strike Bounzer) - Glad Beast Spartacus -
x3 Evolsaur Cerato : One of the few Normal summons this deck has ; he's a solid 1900 beater. 'Nuff said. He's also part Sangan... - Glad Beast Laquari / Samnite -
x2 Evolsaur Diplo : Your answer to Future Fusion and Wind-Up Factory and other backrow. - Glad Beast Bestiari -
x2 Evolsaur Vulcano : The card you use when you're making a comeback. - Glad Beast Darius -
x2 Evoltile Elginero : Quite frankly, this card is better than Primordial Soup...
x3 Evoltile Najasho : The combo maker. The boss monster. The broken card in the deck. Too good to be used at less than 3.
x3 Evoltile Westlo : The archetype's Gravekeeper's Spy. Solid 1900 wall. Broken as much as Najasho.
x2 Effect Veiler : Because this format sucks.
x1 Gorz : With 3 Traps and lots of field presence, Gorz is your last resort.

Spells : 18

x1 Book of Moon : Used mainly with Westlo.
x1 Dark Hole : When your opponent has more field presence than you.
x2 Enemy Controller : The name says it all. Steal a monster, and XYZ with it. Especially effect in combo with Najasho/Elginero.
x3 Evo-Diversity : GAOV brought us our search card. No less than 3. It's Yugi Law.
x3 Evo-Force : Your combo starter. This plus Najasho = any Rank 4 or 6.
x1 Heavy Storm : Backrow scares this deck. Kill it all.
x2 Mini-Guts : An underestimated card (cuz it's common). Brings about easy OTKs.
x1 Monster Reborn : Make use of it while it's still legal.
x3 MST : Backrow hate is strong this format. Use it while MST is at 3 and Heavy is at 1.
x1 Pot of Avarice : After a few turns, this deck runs out of gas. Avarice is your gas station.

Traps : 3

x3 Good Goblin Housekeeping : Again, an underestimated common. It's like an Elginero. Its chainability and surprise element make it pretty awesome.

Extra Deck : 15 (Duh...)

x2 Evolzar Dolkka : The bane of most decks in the format. Can't wait for the reprint Smile

x3 Evolzar Laggia : Forces your opponent to think twice about his/her plays.

x1 Evolzar Solda : Unaffected by Hornet, this guy keeps Rabbit, Wind-Ups, and Chaos Dragons under check. Also a 2600 beater. Sadly, he's very vulnerable to Gorz...

x1 Steelswarm Roach : Only useful against Heroes and Chaos Dragons...

x1 Gem-Knight Pearl : The Gaia Knight of XYZs. Gets over Utopia, Laggia, Dolkka, etc.

x1 No. 39 Utopia : Staple XYZ. Easy 2500 beater.

x1 Vylon Disigma : This card wins games. I'm getting a playset of these babies.

x1 Photon Strike Bounzer : Another Rank 6 option. It's like a variation of Dolkka.

x1 Inzektor Exa-Beetle : The XYZ Scrap Dragon. This guy says "Screw off" to Stardust.

x1 Constellar Ptolemys Messier 7 : This card is SO OP. Bounce cards from your hand OR Graveyard. Recycle your killed Laggias and Evoltiles.

x1 Catastor : Any LV 4 + Veiler = This dude.

Side Deck : 15 cards

x2 Chaos Hunter : Stops Rabbit in its tracks. Also stops Chaos Dragons.

x1 Effect Veiler : If I'm playing Inzektors or Wind-Ups.

x2 Maxx "C" : Because of the ever-so-dreadful Wind-Up matchup.

x3 Mirror of Oaths : My secret weapon against Rabbit. Mwahahaha...

x3 Shadow Mirror : Dark Worlds, Inzektors, and Dragons need their Darks...

x2 Light Mirror : Seeing as Lightsworns and other actual LIGHT archetypes haven't been seen in a good while,besides Hieratics, I side 2 of these.

x2 Bottomless : For the Chaos Dragon and Wind-Up matchup.

Thanks for taking time to check out my deck, guys. I've play-tested this deck a lot, and it has a pretty good matchup with everything except Wind-Ups. But after Game 1 you apply your sided cards, and you can take on the Wind-Ups.

2Evol Deck Profile! Empty Re: Evol Deck Profile! Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:58 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
nice deck dude, glad to see people playing evols and not just dino rabbit lol. personally i would play more traps if i were to build the deck, but thats just me. i prefur balance between my cards. but seriously looks nice.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

3Evol Deck Profile! Empty Re: Evol Deck Profile! Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:31 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
im not much of a dinosaur user you can tell why but i think thats a great deck. cant wait to duel it ^.^

4Evol Deck Profile! Empty Re: Evol Deck Profile! Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:33 am

Aster Phoenix

Aster Phoenix
Houseless
Houseless
I am gonna try this later today Smile

5Evol Deck Profile! Empty lol Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:10 pm

CykaDelic

CykaDelic
Houseless
Houseless
Aster Phoenix wrote:I am gonna try this later today Smile

^-^ Perfect example of netdecking.

6Evol Deck Profile! Empty Re: Evol Deck Profile! Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:13 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
You're sharing a Yugioh deck on a Yugioh website...
What'd you think people were gonna do..?
Anyways, I think Evols are to inconsistent to be a Tier 1 or even a Tier 1.5 deck.
Forever Tier 2...until they get new support :3

7Evol Deck Profile! Empty Re: Evol Deck Profile! Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:35 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
might be getting a 3rd deck XD itll be a long time before i abandon blackwings and hero dragons

8Evol Deck Profile! Empty Re: Evol Deck Profile! Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:41 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
CykaDelic wrote:

^-^ Perfect example of netdecking.

So, did you just post it so it can sit here and look pretty? If you post a deck and all of it's uses, people are going to want to try it out. That's really the point of doing something like this.

9Evol Deck Profile! Empty Re : Evol Deck Profile! Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:10 pm

CykaDelic

CykaDelic
Houseless
Houseless
I was just pointing it out...

10Evol Deck Profile! Empty Re: Evol Deck Profile! Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:30 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
u didn't know about the seal of oricalchos coming out. its bad since u can't take the losers soul

11Evol Deck Profile! Empty Re: Evol Deck Profile! Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:49 pm

CykaDelic

CykaDelic
Houseless
Houseless
Fluffytots wrote:u didn't know about the seal of oricalchos coming out. its bad since u can't take the losers soul

I totally agree. But it would cause quite an uproar at events like YCSs and Regionals...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum