Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My photon deck Empty My photon deck Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:07 pm

azdugonban

azdugonban
Houseless
Houseless
pretty sure my deck suks till now i always get super monsters out first or second turn even got neo galaxi out in first twice but thats pretty much it VERYYY easely contered and after 1st/2cnd turn i loose....

here's the deck:
My photon deck 3sDEQ
any help plzz

2My photon deck Empty Re: My photon deck Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:37 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I'm not all that great with photons. but it looks similar to build my friend had. No side though?

3My photon deck Empty Re: My photon deck Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:42 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
No side = Confidence in main deck.

lol, but yeah, start throwing in some anti-meta traps, Shadow Imprisoning Mirror, Chain Dissapearence, etc. in side. Very helpful when you're on DN and hit some meta nub in rated.

4My photon deck Empty Re: My photon deck Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:45 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
looks nice. i run photons myself and really enjoy them. just waiting for more stuff to come out so i can beef it up eh. but urs looks solid eh. ever thought of trying dragons mirror? its a mid game 2400 beater in a spell card basically. works well for me.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

5My photon deck Empty Re: My photon deck Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:09 am

azdugonban

azdugonban
Houseless
Houseless
ehero tks for the advice man but im kinda new here so not very familiar with anti-meta traps and stuff like that...
gary i only have twin photon lizard for its eff so i need the materials in the grave if i use dragons miror theyl be banished so no use...

6My photon deck Empty Re: My photon deck Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:13 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Please don't double post. Just edit your previous one.
Posts merged.

7My photon deck Empty Re: My photon deck Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:25 am

yuseifudo33

yuseifudo33
Houseless
Houseless
when the new photon cards comeout ill make them op

no future fusion and needs more photon focus

8My photon deck Empty Re: My photon deck Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:59 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
im not all good with photons i tried them IRL but got creamed lol best to stick with may six sams

9My photon deck Empty Re: My photon deck Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
u should take the polys out and add a future fusion and one more twin lizard so u can get glaxey eyes out better cuz all u need to do is actavie future to send to glaxey eys to the grave and then use twin lizards eff to get both the glaxey eyes on the filed so u can get a :@win:

10My photon deck Empty Re: My photon deck Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:22 am

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Don't listen to all these people saying to add Future Fusion because it's gonna get banned in September anyway, might as well get used to not playing it lol.

So... many... Photon cards... Get rid of Photon Current and Photon Trident. Photon Current is circumstantial and why wouldn't you just use Dimensional Prison or Mirror Force? much more effective and you don't need a face-up Photon monster to activate them. Photon Trident is practically an ATK booster with MST. I suggest running just 2 MST instead, much simpler and straight to the point. It also doesn't endanger your monster to getting hit by that face-down you're trying to get rid of (possible mirror force/D. Prison).

Get rid of Dark Bribes. They negate s/t cards, but they're a -1. Run Forbidden Lances or Safe Zones if you're worried about your monsters getting hit by your opponent's s/t.

Also.... Where's your dark hole and monster reborn?!?!?!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum