Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012  Empty Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012 Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:34 pm

Spicer

Spicer
Houseless
Houseless
Watch the events and witness the best duelist claim the tittle.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/yu-gi-oh-wcs2012-en

2Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012  Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012 Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:10 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
nice find, gotta make sure we tune in eh. see who the world champs gonna be and see what tops.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

3Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012  Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012 Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Crystal God

Crystal God
Houseless
Houseless
one of my friends is in the finals for america its kind of cool to know some in the finals

4Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012  Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Spicer

Spicer
Houseless
Houseless
Thanks, I was searching the web for days lol got it. enjoy.
btw the banlist is crazy so you know there will not be no rabbit plays imo. No dolkka, no tour guides, and etc.

No ocg or tcg exclusives.

5Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012  Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Second post deleted, first post edited.
No double posting.

Okay
Your last post was deleted too, one word posts are considered spam.[u]

6Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012  Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:43 pm

Spicer

Spicer
Houseless
Houseless
Okay, It wont happen again. However, Is it spam if its on your own post?

Bump : japan ustream started. : check it out its like the oylmpics lmao http://www.ustream.tv/channel/yu-gi-oh-wcs2012-jp

7Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012  Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012 Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
There is no bumping. Stop double posting and spamming.

8Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012  Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012 Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Spicer

Spicer
Houseless
Houseless
wow. i was letting ppl know it started. get off my post.

9Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012  Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012 Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
wow. I was following the rules. Get off of my back, read the rules, or you'll be getting your first warning very soon.

10Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012  Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012 Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Don't push this too far, Oz.

As for Spicer, please use the Edit button next time. Double posts clog up the forum. Thanks.

11Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012  Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012 Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
He's continuously breaking rules and is trying to back up his double post with an invalid reason.
So Phoenix Master gets warning after warning for doing things like that but he doesn't?
Yeah...no..

EDIT: Yeah Spicer, you get your first warning and your post is deleted. Not a "nuff-said". Spamming is spamming, and double-posting is double-posting. Learn the rules and we wouldn't have to go through anything like this.
So stop.
Nuff-said.

Last edited by Oz on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012  Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012 Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Spicer

Spicer
Houseless
Houseless
thanks, syrufit.

13Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012  Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012 Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Oz wrote:He's continuously breaking rules and is trying to back up his double post with an invalid reason.
So Phoenix Master gets warning after warning for doing things like that but he doesn't?
Yeah...no..
Phoenix Master got warnings for doing way worse...
He actually never double posted as far as I can remember.

If Spicer double posts, tell him in a nicer way, and he'll eventually stop doing it.

EDIT: And, don't you think you're being a little too strict? Let him say what he thinks, don't go around deleting posts just 'cause you have the power to.

On a side note: COOOOOOOLLLLLLTTTTTTTENDUUUUUUUUDE.

Last edited by Syrufit on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

14Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012  Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012 Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless

There is no bumping. Stop double posting and spamming.
I'm so sorry for being so harsh and offensive so that he could become Aggressive for no reason and try to keep double-posting for a non-existent reason, then say that my completely-valid points don't matter because I'm 14.
I'll try not to again.

EDIT: And Phoenix would get warnings for single Spams or one-word posts at a time, not even continuous.

EDITEDIT: I deleted an offensive post. Not being strict or mad with powa. So can I go around saying that lilgirl's posts are crap or that her opinions don't matter because she's 6? Or the same about you because your 16?

On a side note: I THINK GRAPHA HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT.

15Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012  Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012 Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:27 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Inzektors VS Dark worlds.

Inzektors won 2-1, with an epic win in the 3rd duel.

Shame on you if you didn't watch it. Very Happy

16Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012  Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2012 Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:30 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Syrufit wrote:Inzektors VS Dark worlds.

Inzektors won 2-1, with an epic win in the 3rd duel.

Shame on you if you didn't watch it. Very Happy

i marked out when the inzector guy played exa-stag! that was awesome!

latest feature match went inzector mirror with japan vs australia, japan wins 2-0. big swing for game including DAD and the numbers ninja card.

next up was japan vs usa
stun vs exodia.
2-0 japan, the usa guy was outplayed at every turn byt he japanese player in an epic matchup.

reporting in a chaos dragon mirror match featuring malaysia vs thailand
malaysia win 2-0 (may get reversed due to the malaysian player normal summoning twice during his last turn.)

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum