Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:06 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
What the title says.
DWs are going to be absolute monsters..Game 1 that is. They are suuuuper easy to side against though LOL.

Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 C7Dns

Rates and suggestions appreciated.

2Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:09 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
How often do your hands become just s/t? lol

3Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:12 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Kind of in the lower often area.
But even if I did open only S/T, the deck has draw power for a reason lol
And Dragged Down + Mind Crush = HAHAHAHA SO BROKE

4Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:52 am

Melody

Melody
Houseless
Houseless
I love playing Dark Worlds Smile they are really powerful Game 1 and in September they will practically steal game 1 from a lot of Decks.

5Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:41 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Why is bribe in there... and skill drain >.>

From what youre running it doesn't look like a skill drain build.

6Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty for preventing Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:26 am

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
I think he puts them for preventing effects and spells and traps and since dark worlds effects apply in the grave so its really helpful to use both

7Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:55 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i dont think they'll be the OP deck everyone uses. with six sams untouched plants coming back and the new photon support. they will definatly return to tier 1 instead of tier 1.5

8Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty not alot Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:48 am

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
not alot of people use DW and everyone is gonna use a synchro deck again since spore is back

9Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty only 2 cards Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:20 am

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
there only 2 cards akthiugh in a synchro deck there are mant selectiions xxCLARE

10Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty good point Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:40 am

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
good point but still I will go with making a synchro deck Razz, the whole deck was broken due to glow up bulb and fishborg blaster were banned but about DW`S they are only good when theyre discarded there are some cards that stop a person from using effects in the graveyard that ruins the whole strategy Razz

11Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:42 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Tempest wrote:Why is bribe in there... and skill drain >.>

I see somebody is new to DW.

XxClare wrote:Tbh....that's a horrible build imo Mad but, yeah.
Reasons, suggestions, etc?

12Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:43 am

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
don't forget the atlanteans, madolche, and prophecy decks guys... also six sams and WU aren't exactly dead, just the loop is. Rat, rabbit, shark, and magician will still work with XYZ spamming.

13Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:45 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Anymore off-topic discussion is gonna get deleted after this post, if you really want to talk about other decks, click dat "New Thread" Button.

14Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:04 am

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
XxClare wrote:
Oz wrote:
Tempest wrote:Why is bribe in there... and skill drain >.>

I see somebody is new to DW.

XxClare wrote:Tbh....that's a horrible build imo Mad but, yeah.
Reasons, suggestions, etc?

Well, for one you aren't even running a good amount of DW monsters. Two, The discard support simply isn't there. If you want, i can show you my deck. It rarely loses :p

Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 4smyag

Watchu talkin about? there are many variants on DW including a more grapha/speed oriented variant. I would take out the tour guide for some more draw cards and make it a full out turbo TBH.

Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 ENUP0

that is my turbo build... it works perfectly fine and is currently 20-2

pay the side no heed, that was for last format when i did run TGU

but at only 2, even if it searches Broww i wouldn't want to normal anything except Beige.

15Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:13 am

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
Claire, the build i'm using is the type that won the YCS... don't say it isn't good

summoning grapha = spam beige Razz

can you normal summon goldd or silva if necessary?

Beige = gets two graphas, 1 by normal... one by gates (which a good deck should ALWAYS have out)

overlay both for heiratic

tribute every card in my hand except one to discard beigge w/ it's eff to kill opponentds field

discard beig, get grapha again

this usually happens on turn 3 ^^

Last edited by raissa ana' marriana on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total

16Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:14 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
And you're running wayyyyyyyy to many monsters -_-
Triple Dealings, Triple Gates, Triple Dragged Down, Card Destruction, and Mind Crush...yeah, NO DISCARD SUPPORT RIGHT DER.
A second Beiige doesn't need to be ran at all.
Golld and Sillva aren't played for a reason.
You're running Double Raven...lol.
No Upstarts, not even three Dragged Down, no Mind Crush, and, it's hard to even say this, no Card Destruction or Solemn Judgment..wtf?

If anything, yours is the exact opposite of mine. And idk how you can not run any Reckless Greed, Upstart Goblins, or Card Destruction and try to call yours a Turbo build lol

17Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:26 am

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
OZ, my build is the one under @_@

i do run double beige though cuz double beige anticipates BTH or solemn

Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 ENUP0

i have all of those cards you said i didn't

18Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
XxClare wrote:In addition, i never said mine was a turbo build so gg. Look tbh i really don't care anyway ^^ You asked for advice, i gave it, and i gave your deck some criticism. If you don't like it, that's fine but you don't need to judge me because of how i run my own deck.
You judged my deck, I judged yours back, are you serious?

19Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:09 pm

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
Oh... u weren't talkin about min xD

-feels enlightened-

but seriously run a second beige and maybe a malefic stardust

20Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:55 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
how well does upstart goblin work for you guys? truth be told ive never had very much luck with it, simply because it puts you at a lifepoint disadvantage against ur opponent which i couldnt always overcome, and i dont think dark worlds can all the time either. there not much to be worried about when it comes to power play.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

21Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:24 pm

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
@_@ stop???

come on guys, he may have been being sardonic but it's not like other people aren't like that either. I usually check my posts to see if there is anything that could be seen as spiteful or sarcastic... i always find something xD. Some people just write/speak sarcastically.

On the other hand, Oz... check for sarcasm because it really does help. v.v

on the third hand... oh wait I only have 2 hands...

on the first foot, I'm probably intruding in something that is probably non of my business.

22Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
raissa ana' marriana wrote:@_@ stop???

... LOL.

My comments on this... Raissa takes the cake for best DW deck among you three. Oz, remove that ugly Dark Bribe... Top tier decks don't play it for a reason, it's a -1 and you can play better cards like forbidden lance or safe zone to protect yourself. If you get heavy stormed, oh well, it's 1 card out of 40. Also I wouldn't use the foolish burial either. With all that draw power, you won't need to worrk about finding yourself a grapha.

Personally I don't like running reckless greed. If you draw a ton, over extent and your opponent interrupts you, you lose so many options while your opponent just gains. Would rather run dualities at 2 and run another backrow like BTH.

23Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Niko327 wrote:
raissa ana' marriana wrote:@_@ stop???

... LOL.

My comments on this... Raissa takes the cake for best DW deck among you three. Oz, remove that ugly Dark Bribe... Top tier decks don't play it for a reason, it's a -1 and you can play better cards like forbidden lance or safe zone to protect yourself. If you get heavy stormed, oh well, it's 1 card out of 40. Also I wouldn't use the foolish burial either. With all that draw power, you won't need to worrk about finding yourself a grapha.

Personally I don't like running reckless greed. If you draw a ton, over extent and your opponent interrupts you, you lose so many options while your opponent just gains. Would rather run dualities at 2 and run another backrow like BTH.

the only sense I saw in running Reckless in DWs is that the field spell makes up for the loss of the DP draws.
Otherwise, it's a desperate attempt to pull up something helpful.

24Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Germanfan23

Germanfan23
Houseless
Houseless
i could post my so far unbeatable derp worlds deck xd

but some suggestions include malefic stardust and morphing jar

i mean really, WHERE THE JAR D:<

25Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Empty Re: Dark World is Tier OP ~ Sept. 2012 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:56 pm

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
i'm thinking about malefic but i dun like to many monsters

Morphing jar... to slow v.v

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum