Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lady Gagaga Deck, needs more speed! Empty Lady Gagaga Deck, needs more speed! Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
I'm really interested in this archetype because the effects are all so OP and unique compared to the current meta because they aren't all about special summon this, special summon that. Only problem is, well... That is the problem. The deck isn't fast enough to compete. Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated!

Spoiler:

Maybe I should make it more trap heavy? Also a big problem is I'll never draw into Gagaga Magician. The Archetype needs some kind of searcher, or maybe I should replace the Destiny Draw engine with Dualities? idk >.<

Last edited by Niko327 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Lady Gagaga Deck, needs more speed! Empty Re: Lady Gagaga Deck, needs more speed! Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:08 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Run the TeleDAD engine :L

3Lady Gagaga Deck, needs more speed! Empty Re: Lady Gagaga Deck, needs more speed! Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:27 am

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
why no gagaga kaiser?
its kind the same as magician but it picks a lvl by banishing 1 card from grave
personally in my build i ran a couple kaisers along with this old dark spellcaster that needs 2 lvl 6 spell casters to summon it ( combine girl with either gagaga lvl edit monster)
its also lvl 9 and can be used for kaiser for a rank 9 xyz

now to some edits
-1 breaker
- 1 gagaga bolt
- 1 gagaga revenge

+2 duality
+2 gagagashield
this will put your deck to 41 but if ya rather go 40 then only +1 gagagashield

4Lady Gagaga Deck, needs more speed! Empty Re: Lady Gagaga Deck, needs more speed! Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:54 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
There are no good rank 9's... ._.

5Lady Gagaga Deck, needs more speed! Empty Re: Lady Gagaga Deck, needs more speed! Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Yah I'm not too worried about rank 9 XYZ, and how you gonna do it with only 1 lv 9 monster? O.o

I'd rather use Safe Zone over Gagaga Shield because it does practically the same thing, but isn't limited to only doing it twice and protects from being targetted by cards like effect veiler.

Edited the deck, and I'm not sure what you mean by TeleDAD enigine, Tempest Mad I took a break from Yugioh and completely missed the TeleDAD format so idk what it is XD Also added Cyber Dragon because I think it would go well for speed. Special summon it, then normal summon magician and go into rank 5.

6Lady Gagaga Deck, needs more speed! Empty Re: Lady Gagaga Deck, needs more speed! Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
gagaga kaiser levels up ALL gagagas on field
not just 1 and isnt limited to specific ones ( still run gagaga magician its still good)
also tempest you are wrong
number 9 dyson sphere is a very broken card and this is a easy way into it
also remember the magician i said can negate all the enemy traps or so so its a one way jinzo with 3200 atk
to get 2 lvl 6s out to special summon him from hand you just go
magician-girl
kaiser-any when lvling them up to 6+

also gagagashield is better then safe zone cause if ya give magi magi girl it she can still attack directly while getting tt/dh/mirrior force protection

7Lady Gagaga Deck, needs more speed! Empty Re: Lady Gagaga Deck, needs more speed! Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:20 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
DUDE! i made a gagaga spellcaster deck that ran off of the gravekeeper engine as well as it had necrovally and royal tribute, screws people over. give that a shot, control the shizz and make any lvl xyz u want man. total domination of teh opponents yeah man. just gonna have to cun the non spellcaster gagagas. but its worth it eh.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

8Lady Gagaga Deck, needs more speed! Empty Re: Lady Gagaga Deck, needs more speed! Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:18 am

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Safe Zone also works as an anti-MST trap so still, I'd much rather use it XD. If I'm relying on only one monster to attack directly, there's something wrong with the deck.

hmm... The control idea sounds interesting. If speeding the deck up doesn't work, might as well try and slow the opponent down, eh?

9Lady Gagaga Deck, needs more speed! Empty Re: Lady Gagaga Deck, needs more speed! Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:56 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
I'd much rather just use the Secret Village Drain Lock if you're going for any kind of control based Spellcaster deck.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum