Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gagaga_Cowboy

Is it just me, or are Gagaga cowboys running rampant anywhere I go? They are literally everywhere in the dueling network, always there to (annoyingly) finish me off when I am at the very brink of losing preventing any chance of a comeback. And here is a card everyone said was "bad" and "will most likely not see any play". 🇸🇸 Its an annoying card for sure, but disappointed everyone that undermined and underestimated it. Discuss?

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
well for any deck that can spam rank 4 xyz cowboy is a great card. u drop below that 800 lp safety line and ur done. feels like 5ds and speed world 2 lol

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
They're the new ookazi, I mean getting an opponant down to 800 range of LP is very common, so a monster lik cowboy is useful. And don't say to annoy you :P I mean YOU yourself could use them, its just people trying to use the deck usefully and stuff. So yeah

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
I didn't really hear anyone say it was a terrible card... 2400 def, an effect that can push OTKs, and an easy way to get over high attack monsters with his atk position effect. There's really nothing bad about the card.

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
I didn't really hear anyone say it was a terrible card... 2400 def, an effect that can push OTKs, and an easy way to get over high attack monsters with his atk position effect. There's really nothing bad about the card.

Yeah, What he said :P

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
I like drive by shooting my opp to death before they have a chance of coming back. Walking oozaki FTW.

PhotonDragon12345

PhotonDragon12345
Industrial Illusions
Industrial Illusions
1) He's good for beating annoying blue eyes white dragons/ acid golems

2) There will be that time that your opponent has 50 LP and you just rage, so then cowboy will gg.

Staple card for me. Easy to summon.

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Walking Ookazi = good
Regular Ookazi = meh

Not sure if other factor or people should just be running Ookazi.

Utopia Legend

Utopia Legend
Houseless
Houseless
Cowboy is a good finisher once I had very little LP left and BANG cowboy comes out of no where and finishes me off. He good in multiple situations.

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
Wow, I thought this thread was dead :B): . But I tried him out, and he's pretty good. I don't always summon him, but when I do, he wins freaking games. Just like No. C39 :@win:.

Utopia Legend

Utopia Legend
Houseless
Houseless
Felix Daniels wrote:Wow, I thought this thread was dead :B): . But I tried him out, and he's pretty good. I don't always summon him, but when I do, he wins freaking games. Just like No. C39 :@win:.

Ive never actually been able to summon Ray and I use Utopia cards ALOTTT

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
i just got finished off by him.

can't remember the last time i lost due effect damage before that.

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Felix Daniels wrote:Wow, I thought this thread was dead :B): . But I tried him out, and he's pretty good. I don't always summon him, but when I do, he wins freaking games. Just like No. C39 :@win:.
It was dead. Utopia had decided to Necropost ze hell out of it.

Necroposts, Necroposts everywhere
Anyone else noticed an alarming amount of Gagaga cowboys? Super_FUUU_Face

But yeah, Gagaga Cowboy has been heavily used recently for it's ability to finish off opponents and kill off pretty much any monster that stands in it's way (while attacking).

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum