Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How many decks have you made? Empty How many decks have you made? Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:26 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Wonder if this can be a legit thread or not, but as the topic implies, how many decks have you built? You can keep record here or discuss how many times you've built and torn down a specific deck or decks, how many variants of one archetype you've built, etc. count count count! Razz

On DN, I counted 99... I can't believe I'm one away from 100 XD it kind of shocked me and also broke my heart at the same time. Tomorrow I'm definitely gonna have to build SOMETHING to make that 100 mark.

2How many decks have you made? Empty Re: How many decks have you made? Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Germanfan23

Germanfan23
Houseless
Houseless
ive made over 9000 :<

3How many decks have you made? Empty Re: How many decks have you made? Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:00 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
ive made 50 decks.

decks made using my own mind. 2 ._.

buying decks FTW

4How many decks have you made? Empty Re: How many decks have you made? Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:53 am

syahmiakim

syahmiakim
Houseless
Houseless
3 decks Sad

5How many decks have you made? Empty Re: How many decks have you made? Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:28 am

yuseifudo33

yuseifudo33
Houseless
Houseless
over 50 maybe less than 100

6How many decks have you made? Empty Re: How many decks have you made? Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:21 am

effective.now

effective.now
Houseless
Houseless
decks that i made from my own mind

almost 40-50

+ i bought about 20 decks

but i dont keep them they lag DN much

7How many decks have you made? Empty Re: How many decks have you made? Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:37 am

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
The banist killed all my decks. I've only got like 5 for now

8How many decks have you made? Empty Re: How many decks have you made? Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Yah the banlist has hit a lot of mine... I'm slowly editing them to fit back into advanced format haha. Syahmiakim get to work!!! XD

most of mine were made from scratch, but with an archetype in mind so they aren't all really "original," but I didn't net deck them or buy them. I've bought/net-decked maybe 10 of mine.

I have like 3 different agent decks, 3 different inzektor decks(that suck now), 5 different Blackwing decks, and 7 different dragon decks XD.

9How many decks have you made? Empty Re: How many decks have you made? Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
About 30-40. 20 failed projects that I deleted. 5 decks that died with the banlist that I deleted. Very Happy

10How many decks have you made? Empty Re: How many decks have you made? Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:54 pm

Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus
Pretty much the same as syru.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum