Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Supremacy Sun deck by Uru <333 Empty The Supremacy Sun deck by Uru <333 Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:10 am

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Frog Styled Obelisk/Supremacy Sun Deck - Home made PLS GIVE ME ADVICE ON HOW TO MAKE IT BETTER!

It srsly needs help so if you can tell me cards to put in and take out tht'd be AWESOME Smile ty for all those who DO help

https://i.imgur.com/rcU5v.png

Originally it was a LADD deck but his effect did more backfiring so I replaced him with two "The Supremacy Sun" and one "Tyler the Great Warrior" who might I add looks like Trunks from DBZ .-. again ty for all help Very Happy

2The Supremacy Sun deck by Uru <333 Empty Re: The Supremacy Sun deck by Uru <333 Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:10 am

yuseifudo33

yuseifudo33
Houseless
Houseless
meh should take out tyler the great warrior, that card shouldnt be use
that way shows respect for the kid

3The Supremacy Sun deck by Uru <333 Empty Re: The Supremacy Sun deck by Uru <333 Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:39 am

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
I'm not really sure why you want to play cards like Tyler or the Supremacy Sun since they're inefficient anyway. It really is a good frog deck, then you threw those cards in and it threw off the consistency of the deck.

Foolish Burial is pretty unnecessary too, you're bound to get swap frog or any of the monsters you want in the grave. no swap frog, just set the others and wait for them to be killed or tribute them.

4The Supremacy Sun deck by Uru <333 Empty Re: The Supremacy Sun deck by Uru <333 Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:26 am

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
sun is in there because of his attack and his effect. tyler is in there cuz i didnt want another sun. foolish is in there because i was gonna put in a spell but forgot what it was....could u pls tell me wut to replace tyler and foolish with? i am keeping my sun's tho >.> i am thinking a monarch for tyler and/or foolish, not sure tho for the foolish...

5The Supremacy Sun deck by Uru <333 Empty Re: The Supremacy Sun deck by Uru <333 Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:43 am

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
ANY Level 8 beatstick is better than having Tyler in your deck

My reason is the same as yusie

6The Supremacy Sun deck by Uru <333 Empty Re: The Supremacy Sun deck by Uru <333 Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
ok again, what do i replace them with ttho, saying i agree or do this and stuff isnt really helping me with wut to replace it with....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum