Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Guess who's president? - Page 2 Empty Guess who's president? Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Shane

Shane
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Obama, who knew?

http://www.toonworldacademy.net

26Guess who's president? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess who's president? Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:41 pm

Omega.exe

Omega.exe
Houseless
Houseless
That's exactly why people think one candidate is bad and another is good. Because of opinions like that. Thank you for causing bias with your word usage.

27Guess who's president? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess who's president? Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
i knew it was gunna be obama! its wasz obvisous

28Guess who's president? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess who's president? Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Omega.exe wrote:Romney is not the bad person. The only bad people are some (most) of his supporters, the other republicans, and the democrats who smear romney. Same for Obama. The only thing that keeps me from being fine with Romney is the fact that lots of the people in his party are A) Idiots and B) Just plain bad people. And also, pro-life is a dumb policy. May not be to religious people, but as an all out science supporter it is dumb to me.

> He says we'll make more money

> Raises taxes

LOGIC

29Guess who's president? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess who's president? Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Rebecca Hawkins

Rebecca Hawkins
Houseless
Houseless
i was researching a bit and is their a difference between black people voting for obama because he is black and white people supporting romney because he is white?

30Guess who's president? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess who's president? Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Rebecca Hawkins wrote:i was researching a bit and is their a difference between black people voting for obama because he is black and white people supporting romney because he is white?

(No racism intended)

Blacks aren't native to North America

31Guess who's president? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess who's president? Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:18 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Look at the pictures of groups that were supporting romney and obama for a good laugh.
I found like 1 black guy and a bunch of whites. Look at obama's and you'll see what actually represents america. Blacks, hispanics, whites, and asians. It's not just 1 small group he's appealing to (Like romney). He's appealing to everyone.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum