Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do you want for christmas? Empty What do you want for christmas? Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:52 am

Shane

Shane
Administrator
Administrator
Well, as you all know; Christmas is coming up. Is there anything on your wishlist?

The only thing I want is a new office chair. Mine's all squeaky and uncomfortable! :meanlook:

If you don't celebrate christmas, tell us what you want for your birthday Very Happy

Also, what do you usually do on Christmas?
Just open presents and **** or party?

I usually have a Christmas party with my family.

http://www.toonworldacademy.net

2What do you want for christmas? Empty Re: What do you want for christmas? Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:08 am

TDS

TDS
I have an xmas party and for my wish list i want a new the galaxy/samsung S3 But im getting that anyway so P_P.

3What do you want for christmas? Empty Re: What do you want for christmas? Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:16 am

Shane

Shane
Administrator
Administrator
Spent all our money on the grand kids and stuff so all I got was an extremely comfortable body pillow. This pleases me Very Happy

http://www.toonworldacademy.net

4What do you want for christmas? Empty Re: What do you want for christmas? Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:08 am

TDS

TDS
Well merry xmasw :) i got a S2 insted of 3 but i would have accepted anything :) we donated to the poor and all which please me merry christmas everybody.

5What do you want for christmas? Empty Re: What do you want for christmas? Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:18 am

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
I did'nt know what I wanted for Christmas so I asked my dad to go shopping, I got a rocket, and a model piece to piece build structure of a famous U.S bridge. We went to the church, and prayed, it was so heart-warming. I helped collect preacher books and Bible's. We went to visit some of our family members with our uncle and his kids, 2 of which there birthdays have passed and one that's one day after Christmas(December 26), my aunt calls it the blessing on Christmas; the best Christmas gift ever. It was really nice, something I'll treasure :). This is Christmas Eve, I want to see how things will go on Christmas ;). I usually have a family Party, and continue to visit guests until December 27.

6What do you want for christmas? Empty Re: What do you want for christmas? Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:30 am

TDS

TDS
Everything is great but smthin i was really hoping on xmas was to become a mod now tht king became admin i might really have a shot :)

7What do you want for christmas? Empty Re: What do you want for christmas? Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Omega.exe

Omega.exe
Houseless
Houseless
Well, I'm getting (or gotten XD cuz it's so close to christmas) a PSVita and a Blazblue game to go with it.

8What do you want for christmas? Empty Re: What do you want for christmas? Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
I want a pony, and a tutu, and a dress, and and and COOKIES LOTS AND LOTS OF COOKIES! BWAHAHAHAHA

also yugioh cards :3

9What do you want for christmas? Empty Re: What do you want for christmas? Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
I don't really want anything.
Someone can have my 50 bucks. :/

10What do you want for christmas? Empty Re: What do you want for christmas? Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
*grabs, runs, evil laugh*

11What do you want for christmas? Empty Re: What do you want for christmas? Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Omega.exe

Omega.exe
Houseless
Houseless
*grabs $50 from key*
*runs*
*trips*
*cries*
*Key takes money*

12What do you want for christmas? Empty Re: What do you want for christmas? Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
-stabs for taking money-

No...dats my money...

13What do you want for christmas? Empty Re: What do you want for christmas? Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:09 pm

yuseifudo33

yuseifudo33
Houseless
Houseless
a big booty hoe

14What do you want for christmas? Empty Re: What do you want for christmas? Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
I got what I wanted. Here's 50 bucks for everyone here. P_P

15What do you want for christmas? Empty Re: What do you want for christmas? Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Steals all dem monies -runs-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum