Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merry Christmas to all. Empty Merry Christmas to all. Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:47 am

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas. All of us are in different countries, different origins, and different people. A message and hope that Jesus wanted on his birthday, was to have us all together, happy and enjoyed. Today is his birthday, in which all of us can be happy and enjoying ourselves. Merry Christmas everyone; I doubt that any of you, did'nt put a tree, did'nt pray or even care to take a minute of his time and help someone. For those who think Christmas is "cheesy", and is just another day are wrong, its Jesus Christ's birthday, how could that be "just another day"? There's a specific guy on my mind, who I want him to enjoy himself today, so do it and remember, I'm not forcing you. Today, take a little minute of your time and pray for his birthday. Merry Christmas to all, and I hope you enjoy this amazing holiday. Good luck with what you guys have in mind, and after your day is done, why dont you scroll to thread, and post what happened to you today ;).

~Merry Christmas~ :)!

2Merry Christmas to all. Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all. Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:33 am

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Thanks. Again, Merry Christmas to everyone!

3Merry Christmas to all. Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all. Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:41 am

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Merry xmas (although it sux)

4Merry Christmas to all. Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all. Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:51 am

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
Its like you did'nt read anything that was written, Key. It does'nt suck, but thats your opinion. I want to tell you a little something, The word Christmas, is written in the old English language, meaning christ's Mass. To explain it a little more, I'll refer it to its Latin origin; nativitas, which has a relation to Christmas. It means, "Nativity" which in this case is refering to the word birth, in other words, the birth of Jesus Christ. So, if you substitute your sentence with its meaning, your saying that... I think you know. So please,know what your saying before you say it. Memory, you too and thanks for saying it Key, you too.

5Merry Christmas to all. Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all. Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:47 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
No presents or tree this year ):

6Merry Christmas to all. Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all. Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:52 am

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
Why :(? I wish its a Merry Christmas, you could just go sneak on someone's tree, and I cant help with the whole gift thing :(. Merry Christmas Tempest :).

7Merry Christmas to all. Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all. Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:56 am

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Alchemistyazan wrote:Its like you did'nt read anything that was written, Key. It does'nt suck, but thats your opinion. I want to tell you a little something, The word Christmas, is written in the old English language, meaning christ's Mass. To explain it a little more, I'll refer it to its Latin origin; nativitas, which has a relation to Christmas. It means, "Nativity" which in this case is refering to the word birth, in other words, the birth of Jesus Christ. So, if you substitute your sentence with its meaning, your saying that... I think you know. So please,know what your saying before you say it. Memory, you too and thanks for saying it Key, you too.

I am fully awhere of what Xmas is and how to celeberate blah bleh, and yeah it is my opinion, I dont like Xmas, not the current one at least. I love celebrating the birth of Jesus and so on so forth, so before you go all out on me, shut up, and realize there must be a good reason. Because as I said, I like the birth of Jesus, I just hate "xmas"

8Merry Christmas to all. Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all. Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:58 am

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
Its not that Key, I just did'nt want you to hate Christmas Sad. Its a holiday of joy, not depression. I'm sorry, I did'nt know that you had a problem, hope it gets better, good luck. Merry Christmas.

Well, my Christmas day is over(almost, its 7:35). I guess I have to inform you what I did today. We invited our whole 1st sided family and we ate Turkey and Knafeh(an Arabian dessert). We had a blast, and I recieved the gifts I wanted. I'm still going carolling right now with one of my family members, underneath our lovely tree. We picked our gifts on Christmas Eve, and we went to our family Church to say our prayers, and meet the rest of the family. We went to butcher's and we went to a shopping market, to get our items for the big lunch(all Christmas Eve.) If we still have time today, were going to go visit some of our family relatives; this is if we have time. Remember, to inform us all about your amazing and lovely holiday. Remember, Christmas is about giving, not taking. For all those who did'nt get something, go hang out with your friends, your family, or anyone you want to have fun and joy with. The night or in America, the morning is still young or in America, still started. Dont let other people make you your Christmas, you do it yourself, and you make people happy for a change instead of taking. Remember, to let us know what has happened to you in the "Holiday of Miracles", and dont leave out a single thing. As for the person, that I wanted something from, that was really simple in this academy, I got it. I think he knows who he is, and I thank him. Remember, Christmas is'nt over, you still have a chance. Now, its time to answer all of your comments: Memory, I wish you a Merry Christmas too. Key, get all the best of Christmas, and throw all the bad parts that annoy you, enjoy it the way you want. Tempest, I know its still a fail, but good luck and remember, your not lonely. Remember, to take just at least one minute of your time and pray for whats really important, the birth of the great and amazing ruler, Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas to all of you,and a happy new year! Oh, and if you want to write a carol here, then that would be great Very Happy.

We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.

Glad tidings we bring, to you and your kids, glad tidings for Christmas, and a happy New Year.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

9Merry Christmas to all. Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all. Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:11 am

Shane

Shane
Administrator
Administrator
Merry Christmas everybody!
Don't worry, Tempy and Key I'm hungover on christmas lol.

http://www.toonworldacademy.net

10Merry Christmas to all. Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all. Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:17 am

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
Merry Christmas, Shane. To you and your family. Same goes to all of our members on TWA, Merry Christmas everyone!

11Merry Christmas to all. Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all. Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:36 am

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Merry holidays everyone.

12Merry Christmas to all. Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all. Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Rebecca Hawkins

Rebecca Hawkins
Houseless
Houseless
well merry x-mas to any one that celebrates it.

13Merry Christmas to all. Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all. Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Merry Christmas. <3

14Merry Christmas to all. Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all. Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:22 pm

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
Merry Christmas Syrufit, finally Very Happy.

15Merry Christmas to all. Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all. Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Omega.exe

Omega.exe
Houseless
Houseless
I consider Christmas a secular holiday since it has fallen relatively out of meaning over the years. I'm not even close to being Christian, much less being religious, yet I celebrate it for family values and joy.

Merry Christmas. Enjoy your new Videogames and whatnot.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum