Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pretty hard riddle... ruling question Empty Pretty hard riddle... ruling question Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:33 pm

! Gig

! Gig
Houseless
Houseless
Player A and Player B both control a Light and Darkness Dragon. Player A activates Forbidden Lance from their hand (target player B's LaDD), player B chains Forbidden lance (target player B's LaDD), player A chains forbidden lance (target player B's LaDD), player B chains forbidden lance (target player A's LaDD), player A chains forbidden lance (target player A's LaDD) and player B chains forbidden lance (target player B's LaDD).

What the hell happens? The whole thing is pretty messed up... I think the chain would be something like: Forbidden Lance > LaDD > LaDD > Forbidden Lance > Forbidden Lance > Forbidden Lance > Forbidden Lance > Forbidden Lance. Resolve backwards...... what?? I can't process. :/ Gimme some help here?

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Mother of god give me some time with this one. e_e

EDIT: Done!
From what I could calculate...
Spoiler:

^ quick notepad document.

It's confusing at first 'cause of all the lances, but it's pretty simple. Only one lance (the highest CL to target that one monster) resolves preventing the others from decreasing the LaDDs' attacks even more, so it's -800 to both. Considering LaDD can't negate the other LaDD because of SEGOC, they are both chained to eachother in a manner similiar to Doomcaliber Knight and only one of the LaDDs will resolve properly, negating the 1st lance and losing 500 ATK. The other one will resolve without an effect and it won't lose any ATK, leaving it at 2000. Yes, losing ATK is not a cost in LaDD. Uhh, what else. Full chain and resolving chain are up there. If you have any more questions just ask, I think I'm right about this one.

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Syrufit wrote:Mother of god give me some time with this one. e_e

EDIT: Done!
From what I could calculate...
Spoiler:

^ quick notepad document.

It's confusing at first 'cause of all the lances, but it's pretty simple. Only one lance (the highest CL to target that one monster) resolves preventing the others from decreasing the LaDDs' attacks even more, so it's -800 to both. Considering LaDD can't negate the other LaDD because of SEGOC, they are both chained to eachother in a manner similiar to Doomcaliber Knight and only one of the LaDDs will resolve properly, negating the 1st lance and losing 500 ATK. The other one will resolve without an effect and it won't lose any ATK, leaving it at 2000. Yes, losing ATK is not a cost in LaDD. Uhh, what else. Full chain and resolving chain are up there. If you have any more questions just ask, I think I'm right about this one.
+1 for the TL;DR calculations.

! Gig

! Gig
Houseless
Houseless
It all makes sense now... +1 for you. e_e
Damn though how the hell did you solve that. D:

5Pretty hard riddle... ruling question Empty Re: Pretty hard riddle... ruling question Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:27 am

TDS

TDS
He must have used google e.e

6Pretty hard riddle... ruling question Empty Re: Pretty hard riddle... ruling question Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:37 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
You find it on google then. e_e

7Pretty hard riddle... ruling question Empty Re: Pretty hard riddle... ruling question Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:52 am

TDS

TDS
I said you found it on google im not willing to search xD

8Pretty hard riddle... ruling question Empty Re: Pretty hard riddle... ruling question Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:21 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Oh I know what you meant. But try to find the question on google, you won't. Lol.

9Pretty hard riddle... ruling question Empty Re: Pretty hard riddle... ruling question Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:58 am

TDS

TDS
Yup searched nothing on google youre a genius in rulings Sy xD usually id lock this by now but I want to here Sy's response first :P

10Pretty hard riddle... ruling question Empty Re: Pretty hard riddle... ruling question Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:44 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
the dark shadow wrote:Yup searched nothing on google youre a genius in rulings Sy xD usually id lock this by now but I want to here Sy's response first :P
My response:
I'm a genius.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum