Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rabbit Heroes Empty Rabbit Heroes Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Rabbit Heroes Ed9PGa0

Meh?

2Rabbit Heroes Empty Re: Rabbit Heroes Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:24 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
Doesn't make much sense with Sangan getting banned. but w/e

3Rabbit Heroes Empty Re: Rabbit Heroes Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:15 pm

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
It's bad. Gold is only good if you need skyscraper, no point in a random miracle dump.
Bubbleman with 19 monsters isn't really a good idea. Double summon is there for what exactly? I could go on for a while but the point is that it's a pretty bad HERO deck. Sorry just being honest.

4Rabbit Heroes Empty Re: Rabbit Heroes Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
I suppose its ok

5Rabbit Heroes Empty Re: Rabbit Heroes Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
I feel like the only reason you're running tour guide and it's targets is for BLS, or vice versa. Not a good idea imo, if you want BLS run some Destiny Heroes, tour guide randomly splashed into a deck doesn't really work anymore like it used to, especially with Sangan getting banned. Mask Change is unnecessary, definitely think you'd be better off running Destiny Heroes and destiny draw with 3 miracle fusion. The Rabbit is cool tho.

To make bubbleman more effective, try testing Spiritual Water Art- Aoi. helps with the possibility of him being a dead card in hand or if you have another monster in your hand that you'd rather not normal summon at the time. set him and water art, and when he's in grave you have set up for miracle fusion with Absolute Zero.

This is on top of what Relin said, his comment is practically the same as mine.

6Rabbit Heroes Empty Re: Rabbit Heroes Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Niko327 wrote:I feel like the only reason you're running tour guide and it's targets is for BLS, or vice versa.
I run BLS because I run TGU and a lot of Light monsters (3 Sparkman, effect veiler, etc)
TGU serves three purposes:
1- Zenmaines block if necessary
2- Leviair recycling of Rabbit
3- BLS fuel

And this is my deck from beginning-mid of last format.

Double Summon's for the hand clog that tends to come with running 6 normals.
Double Summon > Hero's Bond imho.

7Rabbit Heroes Empty Re: Rabbit Heroes Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
Eheroduelist wrote:
I run BLS because I run TGU and a lot of Light monsters (3 Sparkman, effect veiler, etc)
TGU serves three purposes:
1- Zenmaines block if necessary
2- Leviair recycling of Rabbit
3- BLS fuel

And this is my deck from beginning-mid of last format.

Double Summon's for the hand clog that tends to come with running 6 normals.
Double Summon > Hero's Bond imho.

yah but TGU and it's targets are your only darks... and you don't need leviair recycling because rabbit isn't you're only engine running this deck. Leviair is good for Dino-Rabbit because its the ONLY combo in the deck that it focuses on. You have other outs with miracle fusion and running bubbleman if he's working like he should means you'll be Xyzing into warrior rank 4s. Look at Rabbit-verz and Fire Fist Rabbit, no need for TGU/leviair recycling cuz it's just another engine that jams up the deck and it's consistency.

Also, Dino-Rabbit as another example, it runs 6 normals as well, but it doesn't waste it's time with double summon. The card is a -1, and if you're using it to put 2 lvl 4 vanillas out for an xyz, you're going -2, then what if they flip bottomless/torrential/solemn on you? you went -2 for nothing. Also, BLS just adds to the cloggy hands possibility if you don't draw into TGU or its targets early.

Mask Change is also a -1, and super poly is potentially a -2. You have too many plays that cost you more than you gain, and that's why this is a horrible e-hero deck.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum