Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
just recently, i'll thought it's time for my feared "rabbit/guide/relinquished"-deck. (runs surprisingly well for a crap deck)

but fate wasn't on my side that day...i thought so at least:

my opponent used a library/exodia deck and has drawn half of his cards during the first turn...not much i could do with relinquished and rabbits in my hand so i just passed the turn.

my opponent made a terrible mistake tho: he discarded vanilla-exodia pieces with "hand destruction"...of course, he COULD have get those back with "factory of mass production" but his hand destruction had made my day: i drew "D.D. Crow".

he activated "factory of mass production" and the game asked me if i want to chain...haha...mahahaha...MAWAHAHAHA.

i took a deep breath and banished one of his exodia pieces...not even 0,5sec later: ragequit.

the total duelistgasm. Your best "feels so good"-moment as a duelist 497508670

BlackGuy

Houseless
Houseless
XD Oh goodness that's good!

My feel good moment is knowing that one card, or one of my combos just destroys a combo or card they have, and they rage quit...actually, rage qutting in general.

=U= Like when I was about to fuse two Heroes, someone rage quit.

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
nothing really epic like a chain link battle of 10 (5 you, 5 your opponent) cards?

happened to me in RL:

foe: field spell chained with MST at my face-down MST --> me: MST --> foe: judgement of anubis --> me: dark bribe --> foe: dark bribe --> me: seven tools --> foe: seven tools --> me: solemn jugdement --> foe: solemn judgement.

we loled. Very Happy
good times, zombies vs gravity-bind water.

imagine the "you've just activated my trap card"-guy vs "you've just activated my trap card"-guy doing that chain :@win:

Felix Daniels

Felix Daniels
Houseless
Houseless
That moment, that BEAUTIFUL moment, when you are able to pull a victory out of nowhere.

It was in the format of the order of chaos set, when those hieratics were king (dragons have a tendency to destroy every other format :umm: ). Anyways, I was getting my butt kicked, his life was at 4000(he solemned something), mine 500. while his field was full, I had only one card left, Toon Goblin attack force from my hand. I was more or less screwed, and I knew it too, but I decided to draw my last card anyway, despite how I felt defeated (and I more or less prayed to the heart of the cards like a lunatic in my head :3 ). It was that moment that I drew the luckiest draw ever: Monster Reborn! I used it to summon another Toon along with attack force, and brought out No. 39 Utopia, and then No. c39 Utopia Ray! I used it to finish off the opponent, and the first thing he had managed to say afterwards was "wow. I thought that card was useless!" :@win: The glory was almost indescribable :@yep:

wauwi

wauwi
Houseless
Houseless
yesterday, i had one of these balanced "every misplay and draw decides"-duel that i've missed so much.

I've made a nordic deck and played against lightsworns.

both low on LP, he got 700 and i 1200 iirc;

he got a BLS, a LS and judgement dragon and somehow i survived. i prayed for dark hole and bam, i've drawn it but the duel wasn't over yet...he came back with another judgement dragon and recovered BLS...i survived again...somehow and prayed for a level 4 tuner and bam --> black rose dragon. (one does not simply destroy 2 BLS and 2 judgements in 1 duel...i did :3 )

got a garm in my hand, he bounces any level 4 or lower he battles with and attacked his facedown - necro gardna.

he set it again and all i'd need was a monster with 700 or more ATK and my wish came true, gg.

thank ra for the save/play replay feature of YGOPRO. Very Happy

Last edited by wauwi on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackGuy

Houseless
Houseless
That moment when you believe in the Heart of the Cards, and it actually works. ^O^

Me: HEART OF THE CAAAAAAAAARDS! -Draws and gets something I needed all this time-

:O! LE GASP! >8D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum