Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

genjutsumaster19

genjutsumaster19
Houseless
Houseless
2 new packs are coming after primal origin: Number Hunters 2 and THE COMPLETE NUMBER COLLECTION
The number hunters2 has the numbers not named yet, and the new orders. The new orders 10 is OP, he needs 2 level 10, and he can once per turn special summon his overlay units, then play another NO 10, and Again, And again, then make a railcannon, to do 2000 damage, and attack for 11000!!

Complete numbers collection: You can get all 107 numbers in it. THAT’S NOT IMPORTANT THOUGH, THE THING IS, THERE IS A CHAOS FORM FOR EVERY SINGLE NUMBER, AND THIS COLLECTION HAS THEM ALL, IT’S A 223 CARD SET, AND YOU CAN GET ALL RU-Magics.

I found this out by punching in to google: Number c62: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon, and I choose the first link, which should be yugioh wikia.

I have already seen some god tier decks, like rank up puppet, but what other kinds of decks will run wild with these packs?

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
Thanks for the preview of the packs Genjutmaster19. It's kinda nice to see someone posting, it makes me feel happy :).

genjutsumaster19

genjutsumaster19
Houseless
Houseless
I can't wait, NUMBER C17: GRAND LEVIATHAN DRAGON, NUMBER C85: CRAZY AWESOME BOX, Ah... that would be the day...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum