Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A deck needing some fixes Empty A deck needing some fixes Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:29 pm

Xa3HaTa

Xa3HaTa
Houseless
Houseless
Attention duelists!My hair made a deck and wants to suggest any fixes.Here it is:
https://imgur.com/gHc3M

Last edited by Xa3HaTa on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

2A deck needing some fixes Empty Re: A deck needing some fixes Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:31 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Well first you should wait for the deck to load before you take the screenshot x]

3A deck needing some fixes Empty Re: A deck needing some fixes Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Xa3HaTa

Xa3HaTa
Houseless
Houseless
Oz wrote:Well first you should wait for the deck to load before you take the screenshot x]
I failed miserably there..Anyway,fixed

4A deck needing some fixes Empty Re: A deck needing some fixes Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
is this deck for competitive play?

5A deck needing some fixes Empty Re: A deck needing some fixes Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
You run Sorc... But no BLS .-.

Seems legit

6A deck needing some fixes Empty Re: A deck needing some fixes Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Xa3HaTa

Xa3HaTa
Houseless
Houseless
Nuran wrote:is this deck for competitive play?
It should be yeah

7A deck needing some fixes Empty Re: A deck needing some fixes Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
I suggest you to start over. First of all, choose a deck theme, and make it have a point. For example, my deck is an OTK RDD Darkness deck, an it focuses on sending as many Dark monsters to the graveyard to special summon RDD (Rainbow Dark Dragon, in case you don't know what that is) and tribute summon Darklord Zerato and use it's effect to clear out the enemy monster field to then be able to attack directly with a 4000 attack monster (RDD) and a 2800ATK monster (Zerato).
You can use google to find premade decks and get the names some cards you could use in the deck from those. After that, put in the cards you think are useful for the purpose of the deck, and that's it. If you want some fixes post it in the Deck Showcase and Workshop so people will be able to fix it for you. I don't think there's anything to do with this deck, since it's pretty random.

8A deck needing some fixes Empty Re: A deck needing some fixes Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:58 am

Xa3HaTa

Xa3HaTa
Houseless
Houseless
Syrufit wrote:I suggest you to start over. First of all, choose a deck theme, and make it have a point. For example, my deck is an OTK RDD Darkness deck, an it focuses on sending as many Dark monsters to the graveyard to special summon RDD (Rainbow Dark Dragon, in case you don't know what that is) and tribute summon Darklord Zerato and use it's effect to clear out the enemy monster field to then be able to attack directly with a 4000 attack monster (RDD) and a 2800ATK monster (Zerato).
You can use google to find premade decks and get the names some cards you could use in the deck from those. After that, put in the cards you think are useful for the purpose of the deck, and that's it. If you want some fixes post it in the Deck Showcase and Workshop so people will be able to fix it for you. I don't think there's anything to do with this deck, since it's pretty random.
Well it is supposed to be based around Seto Kaiba's deck in season 2.I made it just for fun but it is kinda competetive and now it is my default deck

9A deck needing some fixes Empty Re: A deck needing some fixes Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:00 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Seto Kaiba decks are WAAAAAA *5 days later* AAAY hell not competitive at all lol.

10A deck needing some fixes Empty Re: A deck needing some fixes Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:12 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
I can appreciate a good character deck but most aren't that competitive. But even looking at your deck, I just see some random cards.

11A deck needing some fixes Empty Re: A deck needing some fixes Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:16 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Running Chaos Sorc... But no BLS... Good job

12A deck needing some fixes Empty Re: A deck needing some fixes Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:20 am

Xa3HaTa

Xa3HaTa
Houseless
Houseless
Oh well maybe I just only duel noobs then...Ok,back to lightsworn

13A deck needing some fixes Empty Re: A deck needing some fixes Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:23 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
You probably were dueling neubs if you won with this deck lol.

14A deck needing some fixes Empty Re: A deck needing some fixes Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:32 am

Xa3HaTa

Xa3HaTa
Houseless
Houseless
jjbox3 wrote:You probably were dueling neubs if you won with this deck lol.
I actually did,my W/L ratio with this deck was 2/1..It is suprising isnt it?

15A deck needing some fixes Empty Re: A deck needing some fixes Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:24 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
2-1 isn't something to brag about lol.

16A deck needing some fixes Empty Re: A deck needing some fixes Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:19 am

Xa3HaTa

Xa3HaTa
Houseless
Houseless
It is if youre a noob like me

17A deck needing some fixes Empty Re: A deck needing some fixes Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:31 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Yeah, if. Which ain't true brah :p

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum