Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Monarch Deck [Needs a lot of fixes] Empty Monarch Deck [Needs a lot of fixes] Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:04 am

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
So, a while ago I made this Monarch Deck that I have been using for a while now, but it's pretty old and I haven't really updated it with the new cards that came out (the deck is 2009-ish). So, I would like you guys to rate the deck ad fix it for me, since I don't really know any recent good cards. A problem I noticed with this deck was the constant drawing of monarchs and 6 stars monsters. How could i fix that? Here's the deck:
Spoiler:

2Monarch Deck [Needs a lot of fixes] Empty Re: Monarch Deck [Needs a lot of fixes] Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:56 am

! Xyz Master !

! Xyz Master !
Teacher
Teacher
Here are the changes I would like to do:

-1 penguin
-2 gravekeeper spy
-3 level 2 magician
-2 prime material
-1 mirage dragon
-1 breaker the magical
-1 cyber dragon
-1 lighting vortex
-1 marshemellon
-1 spirit reaper
-1 fiend's sanctuary
-2 mobius
-1 zaborg
-1 d.d. warrior lady
- the whole 10 traps (more traps = no treeborn effect = no monarchs)

+3 battle fader
+3 swap frog
+1 treeborn frog
+1 ronintoad
+2 raiza
+2 light and darkness dragon
+2 dark dust spirit
+2 enemy controller
+1 soul exchange
+2 pot of duality
+1 MST.
+1 treacherous trap hole
+2 creature swap
+1 one for one
+1 dark hole
+2 genex ally birdman (to return your monarchs and reuse them in the next turn and also to open up synchro summoning in the deck)

3Monarch Deck [Needs a lot of fixes] Empty Re: Monarch Deck [Needs a lot of fixes] Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:58 am

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Firstly, to get it out of the way (because it's something people are going to say) is to cut your deck down to 40 cards. I think you need to add in 2-3 Pot of Duality if you're not getting the cards you need fast enough. Personally, I don't usually go over 7 traps for my decks. & unless I'm running an archetype, I just stick to the staple spell cards. You're missing Dark Hole, and Reborn which are very helpful when you're in a tight spot. I also think you can drop Dark Bribe, Scarecrow, & Cylinder. That's all I can think of for now since this is a deck I've never run before. Hope that gave at least some insight.

4Monarch Deck [Needs a lot of fixes] Empty Re: Monarch Deck [Needs a lot of fixes] Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
! Xyz Master ! wrote:
I just tested the deck with these changes, and it seems to work pretty well. Thank you!

5Monarch Deck [Needs a lot of fixes] Empty Re: Monarch Deck [Needs a lot of fixes] Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:16 pm

Kaboom!

Kaboom!
Houseless
Houseless
hey, I use Monarch deck too... but it's looks like a Monarch Anti-trap Deck lol

6Monarch Deck [Needs a lot of fixes] Empty Re: Monarch Deck [Needs a lot of fixes] Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Kaboom! wrote:hey, I use Monarch deck too... but it's looks like a Monarch Anti-trap Deck lol
That's not what I was focusing on when making the deck. But, I guess, yeah. Pretty much.

7Monarch Deck [Needs a lot of fixes] Empty Re: Monarch Deck [Needs a lot of fixes] Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:23 pm

Aster Phoenix

Aster Phoenix
Houseless
Houseless
Add Arcana Force 0 - The Fool. You can use it as a Creature Swap target.

8Monarch Deck [Needs a lot of fixes] Empty Re: Monarch Deck [Needs a lot of fixes] Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 pm

yuseifudo33

yuseifudo33
Houseless
Houseless
if you made changes to the deck you should update first topic

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum