Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

1getting real tired of izectors - Page 4 Empty getting real tired of izectors Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:32 pm

shadowfox18

shadowfox18
Houseless
Houseless
First topic message reminder :

who here thinks that inzectors are no skill and require no talent to use? i also thing that wind ups and dinorabbit are falling, if not, have already fallen into this category? what do ya'll think?

76getting real tired of izectors - Page 4 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:48 am

Obsidian Shi En

Obsidian Shi En
Houseless
Houseless
to be honest, i'm kinda getting sick of using them period. It was fun at first making your opponent rage, but now it's like *yawn* im just gonna go play my wii or soemthing lol

http://ragnarokturboacademy.forumotion.com/

77getting real tired of izectors - Page 4 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:53 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Obsidian Shi En wrote:to be honest, i'm kinda getting sick of using them period. It was fun at first making your opponent rage, but now it's like *yawn* im just gonna go play my wii or soemthing lol

its like that with most meta decks. playing the same sutopilot deck gets lame after a while. its a reason why meta players often change there main decks 2-3 times in a format depending on whats released.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

78getting real tired of izectors - Page 4 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:07 am

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
GaryRulez wrote:six sams are good, but without 3X shi en i dont think they will see much play. even with the new xyz monster which really isnt that good... but i dont think inzectors should just be "banned" hornet should be, and dragonfly should be limited...
I don't think you understand that the amount of Six Samurai players is only going to increase now that the Structure Deck was released. Six Sams are pretty much the new budget deck.

79getting real tired of izectors - Page 4 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:44 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Oz wrote:
GaryRulez wrote:six sams are good, but without 3X shi en i dont think they will see much play. even with the new xyz monster which really isnt that good... but i dont think inzectors should just be "banned" hornet should be, and dragonfly should be limited...
I don't think you understand that the amount of Six Samurai players is only going to increase now that the Structure Deck was released. Six Sams are pretty much the new budget deck.

kinda what happened when they released dragons collide lol. theyll see play but i doubt it will make much of an impact agaisnt the big 4.

80getting real tired of izectors - Page 4 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Meta = nap time. Enough said.

81getting real tired of izectors - Page 4 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:30 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Jimi wrote:Meta = nap time. Enough said.

well very often its nap time for the guys who not playing it lol. u start, maybe get a first turn. then watch ur opponent play solitare for 5 minutes.

82getting real tired of izectors - Page 4 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:37 am

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
GaryRulez wrote:

well very often its nap time for the guys who not playing it lol. u start, maybe get a first turn. then watch ur opponent play solitare for 5 minutes.

Solitaire isn't strong enough a comparison.

83getting real tired of izectors - Page 4 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:38 am

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Eheroduelist wrote:
GaryRulez wrote:

Solitaire isn't strong enough a comparison.

true, in solitare u cant toolbox cards out of ur deck... hmm...

84getting real tired of izectors - Page 4 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
If you're hating on meta find a anti-meta deck and call it a day. n-n

85getting real tired of izectors - Page 4 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
Very Happy i got a card that is perfect against inzektors
shadow imprisoning mirror
they cant use effects so no quips for them

86getting real tired of izectors - Page 4 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:18 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1052172 sorry

oh you mean the intitial equip nvm then

87getting real tired of izectors - Page 4 Empty Re: getting real tired of izectors Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
bummer

o well we always have vieler and skill drain ( stops the main equip from hand or grave from monster inzektors)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum