Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ask me ruling questions Empty Ask me ruling questions Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
I'm tyring to improve my rulings, so I'd like you to ask me some ruling questions.
Any are fine.

I'll try to answer correctly, and if I didn't, please reply correcting me. Very Happy

2Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:09 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
if you use pot of duality through daimond dude can you still special summon

Last edited by Phoenix Master on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:10 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
How much wood would a wood-chuck chuck if a wood-chuck could chuck wood?

4Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:10 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Phoenix Master wrote:if you use pot of duality through daimond dude which parts of the eff do you use
That made no sense.

@ Oz: Get out of here. Nao.

5Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:15 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
yeah it does.......the no special summoning is a condition through resolution of the activation so diamond dude doesn't activate the card just the effect so you can still special summon

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Pot_of_Duality

6Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
if player A normal summons TGU and uses his effect and player B uses veiler on the TGU can player A use pot of duality the same turn?

7Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Fluffytots wrote:if player A normal summons TGU and uses his effect and player B uses veiler on the TGU can player A use pot of duality the same turn?
No, because the player attempted to special summon.
Am I right?

Last edited by Syrufit on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

8Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:14 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
yeah you right

9Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
correct technically a special summon did take place but veiler negated the summon

10Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Zephryion Skywalker

Zephryion Skywalker
Houseless
Houseless
When Sea Lancer is Book of Mooned after using its effect, can you re-use Sea Lancer after it has been flipped?

11Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Zephryion Skywalker wrote:When Sea Lancer is Book of Mooned after using its effect, can you re-use Sea Lancer after it has been flipped?
Argh. I never used Sea Lancer, but hmm...
You can. Correct?

12Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Zephryion Skywalker

Zephryion Skywalker
Houseless
Houseless
Syrufit wrote:
Zephryion Skywalker wrote:When Sea Lancer is Book of Mooned after using its effect, can you re-use Sea Lancer after it has been flipped?
Argh. I never used Sea Lancer, but hmm...
You can. Correct?
Correct. GJ

13Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:27 pm

effective.now

effective.now
Houseless
Houseless
1st: can you send macro cosmos to the grave to activate the effect of magic planter?

2nd: can you activate the effect of bone temple lock if you dont have ny monsters in your grave?

3rd:can you activatr bone temple lock if your opponent activated scapegoat in the same turn?

4th: can u activate the effect of grand master of the six samurai if macro cosmos is on field (the get 1 six sam effect)

5th: can you activate the effect of herald of green light while macro is on field?

14Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:33 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
1) No because sending it to the grave is a condition which can't be satisfied since Macro is on the field.
2) No.
3) Yes because the summons are the turn player's.
4) If there's an appropriate target in the graveyard, yes.
5) No.

EEEEEEDDDDDDDDDITED.

15Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Share some other ruling questions, people. Very Happy

16Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:53 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
if someone chains d.d. crow to pot avarice[its targets] what happens

17Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Phoenix King wrote:if someone chains d.d. crow to pot avarice[its targets] what happens
Avarice doesn't resolve if there are 4 targets in the grave since chains resolve backwards. Thus allowing D.D. Crow to banish 1 monster before Avarice resolves.
Right?

18Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
lol yup i got 1 more but i cant remember it

19Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
can you sacrifice a rocket arrow express to tribute summon a lvl 6 monster even though its effect says you cant play anything else

20Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:31 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
toonlilgirl5 wrote:can you sacrifice a rocket arrow express to tribute summon a lvl 6 monster even though its effect says you cant play anything else
Yes. I don't think the effect states you can't summon. It just says you can't activate cards or effects, or set.
Either that or I'm missing a part of the effect. :0

21Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
correct
and about the ya cant play anything else its cause there is kinda debates going on saying summon is activatiton idk but you cant summon while this is out either way
but you can sac this for lvl 5 and 6 monsters

so again you are
CORRECT
^-^ now to prepare a new one
if greed quasar defeats a lvl 8 or higher monster via battle
with its steal lvl effect can it pass the lvl 12 limit

22Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:38 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
toonlilgirl5 wrote:correct
and about the ya cant play anything else its cause there is kinda debates going on saying summon is activatiton idk but you cant summon while this is out either way
but you can sac this for lvl 5 and 6 monsters

so again you are
CORRECT
^-^ now to prepare a new one
if greed quasar defeats a lvl 8 or higher monster via battle
with its steal lvl effect can it pass the lvl 12 limit
Yes it can. Lol.

23Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
yep you are correct
greed quasar and ancient dragon can bypass the lvl limit

( ack running out of special ruling cards)
ok here is one that will be really hard
how many cards maximum can i run of these 2 cards

pigeonholding book of spell
and
spellbook organization

24Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:44 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
NO IT CANT DAMMIT

https://i.imgur.com/1GMFX.png

this is my proof

25Ask me ruling questions Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
toonlilgirl5 wrote:yep you are correct
greed quasar and ancient dragon can bypass the lvl limit

( ack running out of special ruling cards)
ok here is one that will be really hard
how many cards maximum can i run of these 2 cards

pigeonholding book of spell
and
spellbook organization
3 and 3.

EDIT: Lewis, there is no level cap. The max printed monster level is 12. Just like the max original ATK of a monster (5000). Does that mean you can't go over 5000 ATK? No.

Last edited by Syrufit on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum