Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Ask me ruling questions - Page 2 Empty Ask me ruling questions Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
First topic message reminder :

I'm tyring to improve my rulings, so I'd like you to ask me some ruling questions.
Any are fine.

I'll try to answer correctly, and if I didn't, please reply correcting me. Very Happy

26Ask me ruling questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
^-^ WRONG

the card i mentioned comes in 2 tcg forms
the old version was called pigeonholding book of spell
but to keep it within the spellbook archtype they gave it a new name for newer copies of this card
the maximum is 3 as the basic rulings say

also phoenix i already proven that ruling is true
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Trivia:Greed_Quasar
read that link

27Ask me ruling questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
toonlilgirl5 wrote:^-^ WRONG

the card i mentioned comes in 2 tcg forms
the old version was called pigeonholding book of spell
but to keep it within the spellbook archtype they gave it a new name for newer copies of this card
the maximum is 3 as the basic rulings say

also phoenix i already proven that ruling is true
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Trivia:Greed_Quasar
read that link
Oh I thought how many copies of one of the cards in the deck. Lol. My bad.

Also edited my post above.

28Ask me ruling questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:50 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
also syrufrit the lvl cap for all but greed quasar and ancient dragon is
level 12
i dont get what makes those 2 cards special but hey its fun to have a game breaking ( litterly ) card

29Ask me ruling questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
toonlilgirl5 wrote:also syrufrit the lvl cap for all but greed quasar and ancient dragon is
level 12
i dont get what makes those 2 cards special but hey its fun to have a game breaking ( litterly ) card
I've never seen a level cap.
Or any cards that make it reach the cap.

30Ask me ruling questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:52 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
idk but i read that page and it says cannot..but that might be my old eyes

31Ask me ruling questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
yeah you see it now
cause guess what
i KNOW you changed it
if i was admin of this site
i would bann you then edit the wikia page back to normal
notice after the edited form where can went to cannot says hi sy
so tell us you didnt edit it cause its clear

32Ask me ruling questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
I still stand my point of no level cap.
Proof to prove me wrong?

33Ask me ruling questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:02 pm

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
first of all they have no control of what we do outside of twa and second the first time i did it i did right me and sy went back and forth with it...sy sorry for being a jerk

34Ask me ruling questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
sry i dont know for a fact of a lvl cap but it did say only these cards can get past it so idk

also i see its been re edited to its former glory
thnx sy

35Ask me ruling questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:10 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
This card and "Ancient Dragon" are the only monsters released in OCG/TCG whose level can go above Level 12 by its own effect.

That means they're the only cards with their own effects allowing them to go above level 12. Other cards can still go above level 12, though there aren't any other cards that increase your monster's level by 1 or 2 (as far as I know). The only exception are fortune ladies. They can increase their level up to 12 by their own effect (max 12 is stated on their effect). Though they CAN go above level 12 . Just not with their own effects. Get it now?

People often call "level cap" the maximum printed level, which is 12. But that's wrong. ^-^

36Ask me ruling questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:17 pm

Madolche Puddingcess

Madolche Puddingcess
Houseless
Houseless
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Level

The highest Level a monster can have is 12, and the minimum is one ( copy and pasted off wikia )

it also later mentions the " exclusions "
An exception to the maximum Level of 12 would be the card "Greed Quasar", whose effect allows itself to be treated above Level 12. ( copy and pasted )

37Ask me ruling questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Yu-Gi-Oh! makes no sense. Neutral

38Ask me ruling questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask me ruling questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Does Evoltile Najasho miss-timing for its effect if it was tributed by an Evo-Force, which Special Summoned an Evolsaur Diplo?
Or does it not, since Diplo has an effect that triggers once it hits the field?
Najasho -> Evo-Force -> Evolsaur Diplo -> Does Najasho get to Special Summon?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum