Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blackwings: Which is Better Empty Blackwings: Which is Better Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:33 pm

WhirlwindKnight

WhirlwindKnight
Houseless
Houseless
The first deck uses that amount of traps because next format could possibly be 3 Nightbeam, 3 MST, and a heavy storm.

https://i.imgur.com/Cs1rh.jpg

The second deck is a basic blackwing build.

https://i.imgur.com/8Ktaq.jpg

Any fixes would be awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/user/WhirlwindKnight?feature=mhee

2Blackwings: Which is Better Empty Re: Blackwings: Which is Better Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
first off take 1 sirroco out and dont main u BLS. add 1 more bora and blizzard. take out 1 or 2 dualities and put in 1-2 swallows nest. take out the 2 forbidden chalices and the mind control add ur normal traps like BTH solemn judgment and warning.
i would recommend siding 1 veiler and adding another blackwing of ur choice

3Blackwings: Which is Better Empty Re: Blackwings: Which is Better Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Scarlett

Scarlett
Houseless
Houseless
try vayu turbo decks.

4Blackwings: Which is Better Empty Re: Blackwings: Which is Better Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
A format with 3 Nightbeam, 3 MST, and a Heavy as a a standard will not happen, so the first deck is uselessly bad..

5Blackwings: Which is Better Empty Re: Blackwings: Which is Better Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
The first deck:
Take the Vayus out unless you plan on running a more Vayu Turbo based build.

Don't run BLS just because you have 3 Effect Veilers. Way too inconsistent when you're running 2 Sirocco, Gorz, and Dark Armed Dragon. You'll open with so many dead hands... Wait, where's your Dark Armed Dragon?! Fool get him in there over BLS for sure!

Too much set up and not enough control. 3 dualities aren't necessary especially if you're running Cards for Black Feathers. Blackwings not getting their special summons is definitely a pain in the toosh.

I like Mind Control much better as a side deck card. That's just my personal opinion though.

Delta Crow is wayyy unnecessary if you're running that much s/t hate. I don't like the Forbidden Chalices over running the Solemn Brigade either. take those 3 out and put in Solemn Judgment/Warnings.

Take out Breeze the Zephyr.... pretty useless card except for going into lv 7 synchro, but Armor Master is like the only good one left besides Black Rose Dragon. Armor Master kinda sucks in today's meta, so you only need that shura/bora with Gale combo for the one lv 7 synchro option usually. replace him with Sangan or another Bora. Bora is very fast and gives you Rank 4 Xyz on your first turn. Sangan is just obvious; pulls Gale, Kalut, Blizzard, or Veilers.

I also run 2 zephyros in my build because having one you rarely draw into him, but you really want to because his effect just leaves you with ssooooo many options. The 2nd one is not dead either even after using the effect because he searches for whirlwind, icarus foder, 3000 beater with kalut, can be pulled with blizzard, allows gale to get special summoned, bora can go into rank 4 with him, and you could also use it for Allure of Darkness and Cards for Black Feathers Fodder.

Second deck:

Once again, why am I not seeing a Dark Armed Dragon?

Also, try taking out 1 sirrocco and the Vayus. Run 2 Tour Guides and Sangan. The rank 3 option is really nice, and if you want you could run Dark Eruption to pull the previous turn-used tour guide to use again the next turn, pulling your final target out that way instead of drawing into it making it dead. I run 3 tour guides personally, but I'm gonna have to change that soon due to the banlist so thats why I recommended 2.

Once again, 3 dualities is a bit much.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum