Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
the once best deck tier 0 blackwings now tier 3 its disrespectful to the blackwing users and to me. i love blackwings and they are much better than tier 3. heck i beat six samurais and dark worlds with blackwings

give me your opinion on why blackwings are tier 3 and should they be higher or lower?

2Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Blackwings can't compete with Rabbit, Zektor, Chaos Drags, and all the meta. Besides that the best cards in the deck were limited.

3Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
u r right but they shouldnt be tier 3 thats really dumb

4Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Germanfan23

Germanfan23
Houseless
Houseless
tier 3 D: tell that to the bubble beat player i 2-0d

5Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
They really can't compete with anything now. So they're tier 3.

6Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i know atleast give them tier 2 or somethin
Don't double post
jjbox3 wrote:They really can't compete with anything now. So they're tier 3.

when people know how to use blackwings they are amazing

7Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Merged your post.

Black wings are extremely easy to use and are just too slow for the format.

8Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
IMO Blackwings are at least Tier 2.5, maybe 2 in some occasions.
If Glads can have the success that I've had with them in this format, so should BW lol

Last edited by Oz on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:17 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Tier 3 imo

10Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
Tier 3 100% It has its moments, But all in all, tier 3

11Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:24 pm

Germanfan23

Germanfan23
Houseless
Houseless
time to prove to every1 why they arent tier 3 D:

12Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Houseless
Houseless
if they unlimit gale and kalut they gonna be back in action

13Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:26 pm

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
truth is they should be higher, and they have new support coming out too. its just that not everyone plays them at there highest potential. its great that ur beating big decks like sams, but until everyone can beat sams and other decks with blackwings again they will not really get higher on the tier list.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

14Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:27 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
If some of the BW cards weren't limited the deck would do alot better

15Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
If some of the cards weren't limited the deck would be to good..again..

16Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:33 am

Tempest

Tempest
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
Unlimit Gale, Kalut and Whirlwind. You're all set for tier zero again.

17Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Jimi

Jimi
Heaven's Guard
Heaven's Guard
What does it matter what tier they're in? If you could make a fantastic deck out of this archetype, then that should be what matters.

18Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:41 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
jimi many people smash on blackwings now a days saying they suck now and chaos dragons are the new thing OCG i learned they are tier 2 but TCG there tier 3 and thats not acceptable

19Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Exiled

Exiled
Houseless
Houseless
Blackwings will never come back. Deck was demolished and Konami wants synchro's to stay near death.

20Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:33 pm

neji2k

neji2k
Houseless
Houseless
tier 3 and theres no reason why they shouldn't be tier 3...but just because its tier 3 doesn't mean you can't beat a dino rabbit deck with it things like this happen at times but if you actually see the facts and base there performance at tournaments and there card speed is slow and they have no hand advantage even vayu turbo is better than a pure blackwing deck

21Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
neji ask syru on my 1st turn i had blakwing armor master numer 39 utopia and if i wanted to black luster soldier EOTB

22Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:53 pm

neji2k

neji2k
Houseless
Houseless
good you have a broke field which could be knocked out at anytime with ZERO hand advantage sooooooo thats not good at all

23Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
that doesnt matter you said they were slow that to me doesnt seem slow

24Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Lunatic

Lunatic
Dark Desolation
Dark Desolation
Blackwings suck...Nuff said

25Blackwings tier 3.. WTF  Empty Re: Blackwings tier 3.. WTF Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:17 pm

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
-_- finly... no

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum