Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
debate over which you think will be the best next format

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
NONE OF THESE LOL

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Oz wrote:NONE OF THESE LOL

so your DWs wont be the best. moved on to a different deck that fast Very Happy

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
fluffy just wrecked Oz O_O

IMO it's gunna be Sams, Sams will run 2 Shogun Shien for the DW match-up and bam: no more problem Razz.

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
never run 2 shogun shiens it could be a deaddraw. do the lock on DWs of just shogun shien and either shien or naturia beast and you got the lockdown

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
true V.V but i would at least side the second in case of a DW match up

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
you can side 1 in but normally in a six sam deck not many people run shogun at all

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
i agree that shogun is usually not run, but if Six Sams and DW become the two main top tier decks... well it will become much more popular. Especially because it is in the structure deck.

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
Fluffytots wrote:
Oz wrote:NONE OF THESE LOL

so your DWs wont be the best. moved on to a different deck that fast Very Happy
It's called DW never being my deck LOLOLOL
It was a deck I made on the side.

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
XD really u seemed very excited about them being tier 1

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
i bought three of the structure last week Razz

I predicted that Sams would be top and i'm pleasantly surprised that i'm not the only on Very Happy

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i dont think any of these decks will be constantly topping anything. something new will come along and take over. or someone will find a way to break an older deck type further thats not included in your list. just my opinion tho.

https://www.youtube.com/Garyrulz123

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
XxClare wrote:
GaryRulez wrote:i dont think any of these decks will be constantly topping anything. something new will come along and take over. or someone will find a way to break an older deck type further thats not included in your list. just my opinion tho.

This is possible. But then, that would require new card releases by Konami. I personally want more WIND and FIRE support o3o

they just released a bunch more support for gustos in the last hidden arsenal. agreed that fire needs more support but with the announcement of the next structure deck more fire support is coming. but flamvells and lavals are quite dangerous as it is right now.

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
meh...gusto to stall oriented for top tier

fire... maybe

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
i never dueled atlanteans whats good about them

GaryRulez

GaryRulez
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
Fluffytots wrote:i never dueled atlanteans whats good about them

is far as i know they swarm really well. other then that i have no idea. and there water LAWL.

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
if you overlay for leviathan with 2 atlanteans, when you detetch you can pop one card Very Happy

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
I played Atlanteans and they definitely have potential to be Tier 1, but I don't think they will be THE top deck and possibly not famous enough to even be considered meta.

Dark Worlds will definitely be Tier 1, I can almost garuantee it, then in March they will ban Card Destruction and bring back some other stupid card.

Madolche and Prophecy I can see being Tier 1.5 because they both have very excellent searching strength, but madolche will lose to Prophecy due to lack of raw power. Priestess can pop and get to 3500 atk with a single card, not to mention she's hella easy to summon.

Six Sams? Are you guys kidding me? They'd be a good Dark World match-up with the Shi en/Shogun combo like raissa said, but that's about it. It isn't like they got any more support this banlist and the new support cards that were printed are crap. Sams will lose to Blackwings, Heroes, synchro plants, even inzektors and rabbit still.

Just because decks got hit, doesn't mean they'll die out right away. I believe Dino-Rabbit will still do well in the format and Heroes are super popular now. I also don't see Chaos Dragons going anywhere since REDMD can still be searched with wyvern, they only ran 2 anyway most of the time. Necro Gardna can replace the Tour Guide hit.

Possible Tier 1
Dino-Rabbit
Dark Worlds
Heroes
Atlanteans

Possible Tier 1.5
Blackwings
Prophecy
Madolche
synchro plants
T.G. Stun
Six Sams(just from popularity, maybe a top 32 here and there)

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
meh, six sams i would put at 1... i'm thinking about a rank 8 spamming deck filled with shogun and malefic stardust maybe even a fissure build...

but anyways,BW? not really that great even with Kalut.

CryonixHeat

CryonixHeat
Industrial Illusion Leader
Industrial Illusion Leader
man my agents be top tier

Niko327

Niko327
Houseless
Houseless
You haven't played my blackwing deck lol. They've had the potential to be Tier 1.5 since March, but no one saw it. Plus, even if the players that play blackwings aren't that great, since they gave attention to the archetype, a lot of blackwing fanboys (including myself) will flock to the deck without hesitation. The deck could be tier 1.5 simply due to popularity.

Rank 8 spamming? I'm not getting that drift from Six Sams... none of them are rank 8. I don't think any variation of them either would really work anyway. the field spell for sams is a joke and would just ruin the consistency of the deck.

raissa ana' marriana

raissa ana' marriana
Houseless
Houseless
shogun is rank 8 :I

but there is also kizan spamming rank 4 Razz

and let's not forget all the good rank 3's

Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
Galactic Chaos
Galactic Chaos
inb4 Heroes become Top Tier deck and you all QQ as I play "meta"