Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Empty UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:51 pm

oneXfreak

oneXfreak
Houseless
Houseless
hello i just made this thread to see if anyone is waiting for any specific card to come out in the next packs,

me for one am waiting for 2 cards to boost my Madolche deck greatly,
the cards are:

Madolche Hootcake
heres the link to it:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Gallery:Madolche_Hootcake

Madolche nights

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Madolche_Nights

madolche nights kinda reminds me of my lovely infernity deck, of the infernity barrier, all madolches need now is a madolche "dark bribe", a card that negates spells or traps. then they would be unstoppable......(:

2UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Empty Re: UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:35 pm

Syrufit

Syrufit
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Where is the hype for these cards. D:
Long forgotten MADolches.

3UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Empty Re: UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:38 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Oh yeah I read those...they're pretty good, i hear there are more fire fist coming out too P_P I swear those things are the next dark worlds....

4UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Empty Re: UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:42 pm

oneXfreak

oneXfreak
Houseless
Houseless
fire fist rely on searching through the fire formation spell cards, if you just side anti spell fragrance, you can get rid of them easy and stop his searching

now what im kinda scared about are the burning knuclers, they seem to have a lot of special summoning power

5UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Empty Re: UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:04 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Never heard of them, care to explain? xO

6UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Empty Re: UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:33 pm

Shane

Shane
Administrator
Administrator
Yeah, what are the burning knucklers?

http://www.toonworldacademy.net

7UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Empty Re: UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:08 pm

MemorySP

MemorySP
Hell's Emissary
Hell's Emissary
Yeah what's that?

8UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Empty Re: UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 pm

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
Guys, I'll make a thread all about them :P.

9UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Empty Re: UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:33 pm

oneXfreak

oneXfreak
Houseless
Houseless
sure, sorry to leave u all waiting, heres a link.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lord_of_the_Tachyon_Galaxy

this booster pack is only out in a few places, and not in the US that i know of. as you all know booster packs bring out support cards for certain achetypes, mostly the new ones liks "Madolche" or "Fire Fist" etc, well in this pack they brought out a set of xyz monsters, and a few very useful support cards.
just click the link, and go almost to the bottom, as you will see there are a few cards that have not been "found" so to say.

i hope the link will explain more lol

10UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Empty Re: UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
I guess they're ok

11UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Empty Re: UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:48 pm

oneXfreak

oneXfreak
Houseless
Houseless
i remember when me nd my friends already had our own copy of daigusto emeral lol everyone in the deck shop wanted to buy it off of us Razz

side quesiton, does anyone here play yu gi oh in the real world? by that i mean actually have your own decks, go to tournaments, etc.

i do, its very fun Very Happy i hadnt played in sooo long, until one day while i was at work, i met a soon to be college guy, he was about to throw around 5-10,000 in a huge plastic box full of cards, from yu gi oh, naruto, magic, digimon, pokemon, and a few world of warcraft.
his parents told him that whatever he didnt take was going to the trash, so i took them, keeping in my mind i was gonna sell them.
but i never did. i met a lot of my good friends playing yu gi oh, and im real happy that i didnt throw them away or sell them. its been about six months since i started. and around 4 that ive played on Duel Network. now im here, and its really fun to take about cards and everything with people who share the same interests, and just want to pass time doing what they like, DUEL Very Happy

Key wrote:
I guess they're ok

you dont see the potential because you havent seen what other cards are coming out lol theyll be used A LOT

just like hootcake, its basically a Madolche "tour guide" you special a Madolche monster, that allows u to do so many things, overlay, get a spell or trap, etc.
and with madolche nights i can negate Monsters effects, and if i have pudingcess on the field i can go ahead and shuffle 1 or ur cards in your hand back to ur deck lol its just awesome!

Posts merged.
-Yazan.

12UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Empty Re: UPCOMING CARDS [Madolche] ^_^ Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:14 pm

Alchemistyazan

Alchemistyazan
Teacher
Teacher
Bro, we're friends, but I informed you not to double post and you assured it, but it happened again. I have no choice but to give you a warning. Don't take this personal, I'm just obeying the rules.

Warning given to OneXfreak.
Posts merged.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum