Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Welcome to Toon World Academy, please register here or login.
Make sure to read the starter guide and rules before posting.
If you have any questions ask them in the chatbox or PM one of the staff members.

Toon World Academy
Anybody who wants to get tested for their dorm please post Here
Have you introduced yourself? Do that Here
Please read TWA's Rules Here
Interested in helping the site with cool features? Suggest them Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
The Gathering of Heroes Sign Up (Completed) Gatheringofheroesposter

Updated :)

I finally have enough characters to make the series. I have awarded different ranks and positions to individuals who I thought would be perfect for them. Also If you have a complaint about the picture that I may or may not have used for your character, feel free to tell me I'm sure we can find a good one together :)

Chapters will be released every friday at 6:00 pm :)

Here are the characters of TWA academy

Main Characters:

Ryu Mikigami
: The protagonist of the story. Ryu is 16 years old and is a new student at TWA. He has a fun loving personality and is always in a good mood. He enjoys life to the fullest and has a blast whenever he duels. He came to TWA to become the best duelist in the academy and is on his way to becoming the next King of Games. His current deck is the Blackwing deck.

Ikki Hadaka
: Ikki is also a new student along with Ryu. He is 14 years old and is to energetic for words. He loves everything about dueling and tries his hardest at whatever he does. He and Ryu become the best of friends after their first meeting and are always there for each other. Ikki uses an explosive Flamvell deck because it matches his play style perfectly.

Leader of TWA: Dexter Morgan: He is the passionate yet sneaky leader of TWA. He is 17 years old and is quite selfish but still cares about his academy. He uses an Anti-Meta Chaos deck

Administrator/Staff Damian Ikozawa: He is one of the main staff at TWA. At only 13 years old he was named a child progidy at dueling and is known for his reckless and carefree playstyle. Damian uses a Reaper Spellbook deck.

Moderator/Staff Jason Natsuko: Jason is apart of the TWA staff as a moderator and is in charge of settling disputes and takes care of new recruits.He is 19 years old and is Tsubaki's older brother and just like his younger sister, he is an exceptional duelist. He cares for his little sister dearly and tries his best to protect her (much to her annoyance). His preferred deck to use is an old fashioned Cyber Dragon deck.

Head Teacher/Staff Hae Saeng: Hae is the academy's top teacher and is one of it's best duelists. He is 18 years old and is very experienced at what he does. Although he is very dedicated to his work, he is at the same time very laid back and considers doing too many things a chore. He uses a variety of decks that no one is able to figure out.

GFX Artist:
John Minami: John is apart of the GFX team that creates logo's, banners, and even team symbols.He is 16 years old and is very open towards everyone.Even though he isn't a ranked duelist, he isn't one to be underestimated and can come off as a very capable opponent. His best known deck would have to be his Gladisworn deck.

Teacher/Staff Arthur Cuno: Arthur is one of TWA's teachers and one of it's best at that. He is 17 years old and has a very simplistic personality and is very energetic when it comes to his lectures, but he isn't above reprimanding someone for their rude behaviour. He uses an Ancient deck.

Kingdom Yellow Duelist: Setsuna Seiei:
Setsuna lives in the Kingdom Yellow dorms and is quite a interesting duelist. He is 16 years old and has a very quiet and withdrawn personality but when he's with his close friends we see his true nature. His favourite deck to play are the Elemental Heroes along with Evil Heroes.

Shadow Purple Duelist Takeshi Sakata: Takeshi lives in the lowest ranked dorms, known as Shadow Purple . He is 15 years old and is also a quiet person towards strangers, but is very loyal towards anyone who he befriends. Although he is a Shadow Purple duelist, his skills are very impressive and some cannot believe that he is still ranked at that level. His main deck is Malefic Gravekeeprs because it was a gift from his grandfather.

Shining Blue Duelist:
Misaki Aono:Misaki lives in the Shining Blue Girls dorm, which are where most of the top duelists reside. Misaki is 16 years old and has an upbeat and fun personality. Because of her good grades, attractive looks and personality she is considered to be the "Queen" of the academy. Her favourite deck to use are Fortune Ladies.

Pegasus Elite Duelist: Tsubaki Natsuko: Tsubaki belongs to the Pegasus Elite girls dorm, the best of the best dorm in all of TWA. She is one of the five members to be invited to join the dorm. She is 15 years old and and has quite and mysterious personality, she never shows any emotion to anyone except her older brother Jason. She uses a Plant Synchro deck and has yet to be defeated

Other academies will be introduced later into the story, but for right now we want to focus on this academy at the moment.

Get Ready for The Gathering of Heroes, coming Soon!

Last edited by TheBlackDuelist on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 30 times in total

Shane

Shane
Administrator
Administrator
Oooooh I'd like to be a character Very Happy

Dexter Morgan Very Happy

Personality: He is a chameleon. He is able to lie his way through anything and act to fit in. His outlook on life is very selfish and only does things for himself.

Background History: His mother was brutally murdered right before his eyes thus scaring him for life. He's not a sociopath.

Deck: Anti-meta Chaos

Last edited by Shane on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.toonworldacademy.net

3The Gathering of Heroes Sign Up (Completed) Empty Cool Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:39 am

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
lol nice name, you have been added :)

Oz

Oz
Houseless
Houseless
The Gathering of Heroes Sign Up (Completed) Bossun_FanArt

Damian Ikozawa

Personality: He's very childish, overconfident in his abilities, and can get carried away easily.

Background History: Damian grew up looking up to his older brother, Ichime, idolizing him, wanting to become JUST like him when he grows up. Ichime is somewhat of a local pro. Damian's overconfidence comes from his belief in his brother's skills, after all, he is the one that taught Damian how to duel after all.

Deck: Reaper Spellbooks. They throw away their comrades to the graveyard, only to resurrect them back through the use of black magic.

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
^ Awesome, you have just been added :) Nice pic btw, love Sket Dance :3

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
http://sabakugaara.deviantart.com/art/Moemon-Articuno-happy-bday-145880106 except a male verision
Personality: Energetic, smart, and very rude. Hates ppl without manners

Background History: I worked alongside pegasus for years, helping create the winged beast monsters.

Deck: Archetype "Ancients". They flow by usin' normal cards to take advantage. and they use fields and ancient fairy and faerie to otk.

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
Awesome character, what is his name xD

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Articuno of course :3

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
xD you can't think of a name that is well...you know...human?

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Arthur Cuno

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
Perfect, added :)

SpitFire

SpitFire
Houseless
Houseless
mee

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
Well anyone is welcome, just read the format and make your character :)

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Hea saeng
The Gathering of Heroes Sign Up (Completed) VgET3
^Need an action shot?^
Personality:
“Fine, let’s get this over with” -ish personality. Doesn’t like to do much and rarely puts all his effort into anything. Likes to have fun by making jokes off of other people without them realizing. Likes playing games with other people and never taking them seriously. His friends accept that from him and play along with it. Doesn’t like to pay much attention. When he finds something interesting he likes to make a challenge of it. Willing to go along with anything just to have something to do. Feels every day is just another day. Challenges whatever he can and gets it done. When asked to do something by someone else will put little to no effort into it no matter how easy. He doesn’t care much for consequences and would rather find out the repercussions for himself. ---Lazy but very capable---
Background History:
His family was very wealthy. He came from a royal bloodline and would have been king but decided not to. As a child he was enrolled in many activities and forced to master all of them. He was an amazingly fast learner and mastered these skills by the age of 10. He also had a brother who was decent but not nearly as much of an expert. But when he had time to himself he would just daydream where and whenever he could. His brother was also an opposite on this aspect. He worked to close the gap between him and hea. He trained whenever he could to be as good or surpass hea. Hea felt everything was too easy and thought being king would only make things easier. During his pre-teen years he had begun to reluctantly accomplish was asked of him but rarely took anything up on his own. He would constantly use the phrases “I’ll think about it” “I’ll do it later”. The mother was very strict and continuously pushed him to get everything done that was asked of him. She was very “uptight” and asked everything be done on time. His father though was very lazy and spent most of the time sleeping. Even as the king he would just procrastinate on anything he needed to get done. Although the kings personality was very similar to that of his son they did not get along very well. This is because without realizing it he tainted the pure last name Saint (Saeng) by naming him Hea. Heasang means sacrifice. They were not enemies and would share a laugh or two but were very distant. Same with hea and his mother. The second son was too busy training to ever have time with his parents. Eventually when the boys hit the age of 13 they knew that the king would need to step down and one of them would take his place. Hea’s father and mother both thought he should be the king. The brother knew it also that because hea was so much more advanced he should be king. When the time came to inform hea, hea declined. Hea knew that if he stayed in the kingdom they would force him into becoming the king so he left. He hopped into a barrel on a ship and snuck onto sea with them. There was a small hole in the barrel so he could see what was going on. But one day when he looked out the hole a crew member spotted him and stabbed him in the eye while he was looking through. Having trained in martial arts also during his young years he was able to take over the ship fairly easy. He stole an eye patch and just thought he looked better that way. Too him that eye patch was a symbol of his freedom from the kingdom. He ended up navigating to an academy far from his kingdom where no one would recognize him and made himself comfortable.
Deck:

Uses joke decks to insult the enemy and laughs that much more when he wins. Has a few good decks up his sleave that he never uses in public.

Quick question, will this be acting as a roleplay or shall you be directing everything yourself?
I felt the need to be in depth due to the banning of my last character.

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
Added :)

I'll be directing everything by myself :)
Nice character btw, maybe a little bit too much info but nice nonetheless.

Key

Key
Houseless
Houseless
Lolz nice chara relly e.e makes me wanna make another. I might, I can right? You said 7 if im correct.

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
^ Yes of course, I need seven characters, but at least two of the characters must be female, so If you wan't to make another character it has be female :P

Anyone else interested? We still have quite a few more spots left :P

Ponzy1

Ponzy1
Houseless
Houseless
https://imgur.com/h7nSr

Name: Setsuna F Seiei

Personality: The quiet type who prefers to be in a corner reading, but he has a secret wild side about him.

Background History: His mother died during child birth and when he was 9 his father left him to fend for himself in his wild neighbourhood. He was found by an unknown duelist how trained him.

Deck: Elemental Heroes and Evil Heroes

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
Added :) Name is a litle weird though lol

Yugi's Grandad

Houseless
Houseless
1 small question:

Can my characters name be Rudolf Hitler

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
Unless you want me to flame you, no xD

Just pick a generic anime name or something along with a picture

Yugi's Grandad

Houseless
Houseless
The Gathering of Heroes Sign Up (Completed) GJHux

Name: Takeshi Sakata

Personality: He is a very quiet person he doesn't become someone's friend easily. Once he becomes their friend he would give his one life to save his friend's. He is very secretive and doesn't like to share them much. He has a aura of quiet power that doesn't waver. Also even in tough situations he is calm. He is very cold-blooded he has no intention of sparing lives when he decides, and when he does decide, none can change the decision.

Background History:
His family were paid assassins they ruled the place where they lived and were very rich, he was also trained to be an assassin. He ran away when he was 14 and travelled around the world for a year and a half. As he only son, his parents sent many people looking for their son and bring him back every one of them failed.During his travels he met an companion who he fell in love with but one day when he was being chased by his families worst enemy he lost his loved one. Due to exasperation he fainted and was found by the academies head master. He was then taken in and that was how he ended up in the academy.

Deck(s): His main deck is Machina Machine Rabbits. He was given to him by his grand-father he actually never reveal it since his grandad used it for assassination and he was told that he should never use it unless the situation is desperate.

The deck he uses most after that is Malefic Gravekeepers, the reason he uses this deck is because this was his GF's deck and uses it often in duels.

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
Very descriptive and detailed, I'll enjoy including him :)

Come on guys, just one more character and then I can start making the chapters :)

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED

! ! ! ! REL1NQUISHED
Houseless
Houseless
Add a female android for the lulz? Very Happy

TheBlackDuelist

TheBlackDuelist
Houseless
Houseless
Now that's just....messed up xD

Nah but I want one of you guys or girls (if there are any) to make a female character. (That's human :P)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum